Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. In a little while, I'm gonna get me some of this:

roti_canai.jpg

Pfft, cheesecake is substantial...

Imax site shows U23D on for at least another week... has anyone made any plans to see it again?

Of course, I was going to C'maine this weekend, but I might be pursuaded to change my plans if a lot of people wanted to do IMAX instead... ?

Imax site shows U23D on for at least another week... has anyone made any plans to see it again?

Of course, I was going to C'maine this weekend, but I might be pursuaded to change my plans if a lot of people wanted to do IMAX instead... ?

I'm surprised it's STILL running! I'm busy Friday night, but any other night is good. May be rather tired on Saturday though.

:drool:

mmmmm sat nite / sunday / monday off .........

Well, that was some spectacular decision making.

here's session times, if that helps:

Tuesday, Jun 3, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 9:35PM

Wednesday, Jun 4, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 9:35PM

Friday, Jun 6, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 7:15PM

Saturday, Jun 7, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 5:15PM

Sunday, Jun 8, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 9:30PM

Monday, Jun 9, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 5:15PM

Tuesday, Jun 10, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 7:15PM

Wednesday, Jun 11, 2008 - IMAX Melbourne. - 9:30PM

It's called roti canai, meaning something like "flat bread". It's a sort of Indian pancake. I think you might like it. I'm addicted to it at the moment.

At its most basic form, I think it's just flour, water and ghee. But you eat it with curries and dhals. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom