Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*out of breath* Man, I've never run from PLEBA to OOC so fast in my life. :lol: That was priceless.... they were even outside the Kunstmuseum too! And the bit of road they went there to drive on was closed...

"You drag me all the way to Leichtenstein to drive on this road, and it's CLOSED?!"
"... A bit."

:lmao:

I can't believe I missed that. :sad:

OK, time to actually focus on cooking dinner, and then Good News Week.

yep, I was here before but had to pack for another trek to Warrnambool:grumpy: Now I'm making a super healthy dinner of Continental Chinese Rice, mmmmm. Just add water and margarine and zap for 10 mins in the microwave. . .

YUMMMMMM i :love: those ones.

was it from NQR in separation st? i get mine from watsons rd.
:giggle:

yayyyyyyy white trash !

I really want to visit the Kunstmuseum btw.

Whenever i do Ian's Big Overseas Trip i'm going there, even if it's several thousand miles out of my way.

I am so there within the next year. Possibly before I go to Switzerland, possibly as a weekend trip or even day trip.

Oh yay, a video of Adam making some green tea whilst Larry plays in the background has surfaced on U2.com. All the subscribers must be aghast with how well their money was spent.

On the flip side of the coin, it's almost a teaser for the new album. Which, if it is, means that it'll sound exactly like a mix of ATYCLB and HTDAAB.

I always liked to do essays off the top of my head if I could. Saves super boring research and the teachers always thought I was so creative and thought outside the square. Of course there's a fine line between that and completely stuffing up :der:

The problem with that is that research, well, means you don't fail at the glorious, wonderful and prestigious University of Melbourne (TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom