Alphabet City, Manhattan, New York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a point where I should be stressed out of my mind about the work I haven't done.

But I don't fucking care.

ahhh the point of no return
dont worry your best ideas will flow now, and even though you think it will be half arsed, you will get an excellent mark.

I can only hope it turns out that way! I'm tempted to just write down "why should I care?", copy and paste it to the word limit, and hand it in.

what is the topic?

Well, firstly, there's my booklet to accompany the RHSV's exhibition on Melbourne's markets. Writing narrative is harder than I expected.

Secondly, a reflective essay on the topic "Is the UN Convention on Genocide sufficient as it stands or does it need to be changed in order to deal with the recent past and the future?"

Thirdly, I'm still debating whether my essay for Terrorism will be on the sinking of the Rainbow Warrior or on something else ...

Well, firstly, there's my booklet to accompany the RHSV's exhibition on Melbourne's markets. Writing narrative is harder than I expected.

Secondly, a reflective essay on the topic "Is the UN Convention on Genocide sufficient as it stands or does it need to be changed in order to deal with the recent past and the future?"

Thirdly, I'm still debating whether my essay for Terrorism will be on the sinking of the Rainbow Warrior or on something else ...

a- markets are full of hippies and rip off artists- here are some examples of the ancient art. you may also get doughnuts

b- the UN is fucking useless, yes chage the goddam policy TOMORROW and solve some genocide. start in rwanda.

c- the rainbow warrior was sunk by some french bastards. then they rubbed it in by nuking us.

see point B- lets start a french genocide.

a- markets are full of hippies and rip off artists- here are some examples of the ancient art. you may also get doughnuts

b- the UN is fucking useless, yes chage the goddam policy TOMORROW and solve some genocide. start in rwanda.

c- the rainbow warrior was sunk by some french bastards. then they rubbed it in by nuking us.

see point B- lets start a french genocide.

:lmao: SuperWin!

It's a sign the French are unpopular in that even I will support the Wallabies if they're playing France. So, yeah, a genocide. Nobody will miss them!

This thread has slowed down too much. Come on, people, hop on W7 1010 and get to 1,010 posts.

s640x480

(Shame I don't have a photo of W6 1000, but this is as close as I can get ...)

:lol: I've even uploaded one of the Telstra Dome with no trams in the way for him when he comes back.

I also took some photos of geological stuff while I was in the Royal Park today, for whenever Ali turns up next. It's bizarro world!

I see nothing much has changed in the last few weeks then :lol:

:wave:

:lol: Most certainly not! I love the productivity university inspires. I wouldn't get anything done otherwise! I'm now contemplating what overly long dinner to cook tomorrow instead of doing uni work ...

Good evening! :wave:

Speak of rocks, and lo, I shall appear among you... :wink:

How did I know this would happen? :wink:

I went for a walk today between Flemington Bridge and Royal Park railway stations along the Upfield line, and between trains, I photographed the park around me. At one point, there was ... rockish stuff. :laugh:

Working on uploads now.

:yippie:

Life is better with rocks.

Rocks and chocolate. :yes:

(and for the record, those "chocolate rocks" you can buy are revolting. Crappy compound chocolate... :madspit: )

You know, now we just need a botanist, as I took photos of trees and things too. My train photos are all nicely tagged and categorised with precise details, and I'm sure Ali will be able to tell me enough so that my photos of "... rockish stuff" will have decent tags, but I fear "trees and things" will be the extent of my categorisation for trees and things.

Hey I was just in the car park around the corner from that spot on Sunday!

:lol: I tend to turn up on that bridge on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons/early evenings, photographing the rail action after spending time at the Historical Society.

OK, first three rockish stuff photos. Four more closer in shots uploading. This is taking rather longer than I expected, since I've increased the megapixel size of my photos lately - I reduced it a little while ago, and although that meant my photos were smaller and easier to upload, too many were turning out looking like shit!

Anyway ...

s640x480

s640x480

In this next one, you can even see the railway line at right!
s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom