Almost genius...another quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would, but I ran out of patience trying to find the start of the test. Fucked if they're getting any personal info out of me.

You didn't say it cost money to access the score at the end. I don't have a fucking credit card. So, no IQ from this chimp.

OK, Angie, my humblest apologies. I now see we get the basic IQ via email. I am 135.

You know the funny thing is, I can't even remember if that's good or bad.

haha, was gonna say...lol
from memory 135 is above average. But you already knew that right?
wink.gif

Oops, its actually gifted borderline genius

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 01-11-2002).]

Still, like you say, they're not to be taken seriously, these quizes...

------------------
"I was in need of help
Heading to black out
'Til someone told me 'run on in honey
Before somebody blows your goddam' brains out'
You shop-lifted as a child
I had a model's smile
You carried all my hopes
Until something broke inside..."

No, 'tis true. But I have to admit I had to guess on a couple of them, since I don't really know American coins and measurements, so if I got those right, it was dumb luck.

143 - Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others (136-145)
smile.gif

I was the same as Klodomir with the American coins and measurements, I had to guess at those ones.

157... I knew I'm a genius.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Actually I guessed a few of them, so it's not really true. I don't know about the ounce/pound system or how much is a dime...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Y'know, Ms Harlem, since you started this thread, it would be very interesting to see your IQ score on this list as well...

no i'm not lying either...

*runs away*

------------------
you told me once a second chance was not worth waiting for, a million chances later you don't know how right you were...
ME!

This test is no good. I found out that you can score 117 (above average) just by answering "yes" to everything. Duh!

Back
Top Bottom