Almost Famous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to see The Director's Cut, but I haven't seen it around anywhere. Is it better than the original cut? If so, how much?

I'd like to see The Director's Cut, but I haven't seen it around anywhere. Is it better than the original cut? If so, how much?

I'd say "lots," but I really can't remember what's added and what's not.

One cool extra feature is a scene where Stairway was supposed to be played. It never was because they couldn't get Zep to license it to them. They still couldn't get it for the dvd, so instead they tell you exactly when to start playing the song if you have it yourself...so that the music on your stereo syncs up with the scene. Neat-o.

I'd say "lots," but I really can't remember what's added and what's not.

One cool extra feature is a scene where Stairway was supposed to be played. It never was because they couldn't get Zep to license it to them. They still couldn't get it for the dvd, so instead they tell you exactly when to start playing the song if you have it yourself...so that the music on your stereo syncs up with the scene. Neat-o.

That's cool.

I get to see people listen to "Stairway" for 9 minutes though? That sounds kind of dumb.

Back
Top Bottom