All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great isn't it :up:

When my premiumship expired a month ago I became visible... I felt exposed. :yikes: Thankfully Wayne renewed it for me :love:

Oh my god I hope my Premiumship doesn't expire without me knowing!

J'adore being invisible, best thing about paying the extra :drool:

It's great isn't it :up:

When my premiumship expired a month ago I became visible... I felt exposed. :yikes: Thankfully Wayne renewed it for me :love:

It's freeing to be able to view anything and nobody knows I'm there, definitely. :drool:

:lol: I'd never been invisible until now, but I can see why people do it.

:cute: Good thing Wayne's looking out for you.

It's a complete waste really, I'm morally opposed to spending money on websites. Flickr can just get lost!

:lol: Yeah, usually I won't either, but I am on here constantly, the least I can do is give them $15 per year to keep it going.

Interference is the only thing I'd pay for :yes: Have you seen how on facebook you can pay to send gifts? Pay... to send VIRTUAL gifts?! :huh:

Invisibility :drool: Makes you feel all stealthy!

There's other bonuses too - sigs, Mr.Pussy's deluxe cafe, ispy, etc etc.

I don't use ispy much, only when I'm bored/when we first got it. And Mr Pussys more so in the last few months than ever before, I didn't even know it existed :lol:

:lol: I know! iSpy sounds neat too. :up:

iSpy's amazing. :drool:

Interference is the only thing I'd pay for :yes: Have you seen how on facebook you can pay to send gifts? Pay... to send VIRTUAL gifts?! :huh:

I don't use ispy much, only when I'm bored/when we first got it. And Mr Pussys more so in the last few months than ever before, I didn't even know it existed :lol:

:lol: I know! Or how you use real money to buy things on Second Life or World of Warcraft.

Mr. Pussy's is good stuff too. :lmao:

iSpy's amazing. :drool:

:lol: I know! Or how you use real money to buy things on Second Life or World of Warcraft.

Mr. Pussy's is good stuff too. :lmao:

Mr Pussys hilarious, especially for looking at super old and super inventive threads :lol:

You may aswell go the whole hog if you're going to go it at all :up:

Don't decide now, decide depending on what you want to do at the time!

Oh btw folks, I got my Bono's-black-scarf the other day! The gorgeous soft black with the white writing :drool: I've worn twice out already and people asked me where I got it, I was so happy to tell them where they could get it and the philosophy behind Edun and who owns it and all :D

Oh btw folks, I got my Bono's-black-scarf the other day! The gorgeous soft black with the white writing :drool: I've worn twice out already and people asked me where I got it, I was so happy to tell them where they could get it and the philosophy behind Edun and who owns it and all :D

Therapist, cricket analyst and now part of the Edun PR department. :hi5:

I liked the scarf too even though I don't wear them. :up:

:hi5:

:wave: Bye Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom