all we are, are our five sense's!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
would you be alive if you were not in communication with your 5 sense's?

what if you could not feel the ground you stepped on?
what if you could not see anything in front of you?
what if you could not taste the food you ate?
what if you could not hear the music you loved?
what if you could not smell anything at all?

would you still be alive?

what sense would you readily give up?

what sense is most precious to you?

is the meaning of life somehow tied into the perception of our senses in accordance of the physical universe???

have you found what you are looking for?

would you give up the essence of U2's music or would you 'rather go blind?????"

i am alive. after my mother fought for me, hell yes i am. the doctors told my then pregnant mother i was nothing but a bloodclot mass. she told them they were wrong. after i was born prematurely (3 months early), the doctors gave my mom more grave news. i would end up severely retarded. she fought for me to learn on other kids learning level. her methods were not what you would do to your own child, but hey, im normal.

i have hearing loss. so i know what its like to miss out on certain sounds. if i lost more, then my world would be a darker place...but no, i wouldnt give up my fight to live. after what my mother went thru for me...im here.

if i couldnt hear u2's music, i dont know...i wouldnt want to think about it, but i'd go on. life's too precious.

icelle said:
i am alive. after my mother fought for me, hell yes i am. the doctors told my then pregnant mother i was nothing but a bloodclot mass. she told them they were wrong. after i was born prematurely (3 months early), the doctors gave my mom more grave news. i would end up severely retarded. she fought for me to learn on other kids learning level. her methods were not what you would do to your own child, but hey, im normal.

i have hearing loss. so i know what its like to miss out on certain sounds. if i lost more, then my world would be a darker place...but no, i wouldnt give up my fight to live. after what my mother went thru for me...im here.

if i couldnt hear u2's music, i dont know...i wouldnt want to think about it, but i'd go on. life's too precious.

You are a fighter Icelle... :yes:

icelle said:

give your mom a hug for me!!

Back
Top Bottom