All time favorite character?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
185845__dwight_l.jpg

FitzChivalry said:

You are my new BEST FRIEND!!!!!! :applaud:

(See my avitar.)

Andy Dufresne :drool:

After I typed that I saw a post from you and I remembered that was your av, and I was waiting to see if you'd come in here and agree with me :lol:

FitzChivalry said:
As much as I LOVE Tim Robbins' "Andy", I'm going to have to go with my all-time #1, fav and his Oscar winning role (though he's so awesome, all his creations are great):

Lester Burnham
film.000120kevinspacey.jpg

:love: What a mindblowing performance.

FitzChivalry said:
As much as I LOVE Tim Robbins' "Andy", I'm going to have to go with my all-time #1, fav and his Oscar winning role (though he's so awesome, all his creations are great):

Lester Burnham
film.000120kevinspacey.jpg

Now You're my best friend!!!! :hyper:

American Beauty is my favorite movie...I actually flipped a coin in real life to chose between Lester and Andy :lol:

bono_212 said:

Now You're my best friend!!!! :hyper:

American Beauty is my favorite movie...I actually flipped a coin in real life to chose between Lester and Andy :lol:

:lol:

Kevin is my #1. (Yes, we're on a first name basis :wink: ) I think I may love him even more than Bono. :ohmy:

I've seen almost all of his films, except Glengarry Glen Ross. For some reason I've never caught that one. :scratch:

spacey.jpg

FitzChivalry said:

Kevin is my #1. (Yes, we're on a first name basis :wink: ) I think I may love him even more than Bono. :ohmy:

I've seen almost all of his films, except Glengarry Glen Ross. For some reason I've never caught that one. :scratch:

He and I are also on a first name basis....and are going to get married someday :uhoh:...

You're not missing anything on Glengarry Glen Ross...I've heard it's such a good movie, and it is decent, butI didn't think it was that great. I bought it simply because it was on sale for like five dollars and it was a special editon,but I wish I had just rented it now..

GibsonGirl said:
lecter.jpg

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I was just coming in here to post this. :up: And I think he only has something like 22 minutes of screentime in Silence of the Lambs, which is pretty amazing. It seems much more than that.

And since everyone is listing TV characters as well: Al Swearengen from Deadwood. What can I say? I like the evil bastards.

Allanah said:

I was just coming in here to post this. :up: And I think he only has something like 22 minutes of screentime in Silence of the Lambs, which is pretty amazing. It seems much more than that.

Anthony Hopkins was actually on screen for less than 17 minutes according to Wikipedia. The fact that he was able to win an Oscar for less than 17 minutes of acting is absolutely incredible. I still remember the first time I saw Silence Of The Lambs. I was absolutely terrified of him. His voice, his eyes...it was all so perfect.

Carmelu2fan said:

Patsy: You should have ended up in the dustbin! The incinerator was too good for you! You know, when I heard that Eds was pregnant, I told her to abort! ABORT ABORT ABORT! CHUCK IT DOWN THE PAN! BRING ME-

Saffy: A knitting needle?

Patsy: A KNITTING NEEDLE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom