All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here! - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-10-2007, 07:25 PM   #361
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,789
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22

rumor is the might form their own independent label
This is another possibility. I have no idea how long it would take to form a label though.
__________________

__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #362
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


This is another possibility. I have no idea how long it would take to form a label though.
Well it wont happen overnight....thats for sure
mark my words they will not sign another deal with EMI..
they have a bad relationship with the
band it seems.... ..according to Thom
__________________

__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #363
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 12:35 PM
its all about the money, bitches
__________________
U2Man is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #364
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
another possibility is they release the album Online through their website

or

instead of a full LP

the release a series of EP's..which would be awesome
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #365
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 12:35 PM
NO!!!!!

i want an album.
__________________
U2Man is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #366
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,789
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man
its all about the money, bitches
Or bitches AND money. Though Radiohead have never seemed to be terribly interested in either up until recently.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #367
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man
NO!!!!!

i want an album.
watch a series of EP's released through their website
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #368
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Though Radiohead have never seemed to be terribly interested in either up until recently.
the bitches or the money?
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:35 PM   #369
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,789
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


the bitches or the money?
Both...perhaps at the same time.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #370
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Both...perhaps at the same time.

Sorry but Radiohead are not down with the bitches and ho's

money is secondary to them
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #371
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,789
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22



Sorry but Radiohead are not down with the bitches and ho's

money is secondary to them
I don't know...the 15 Step dance caused the women to come out of the woodwork.

And any band that releases the Kid A/Amnesiac albums back-to-back obviously doesn't care much about money. (Kid A still went to #1 though )
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #372
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


And any band that releases the Kid A/Amnesiac albums back-to-back obviously doesn't care much about money. (Kid A still went to #1 though )




and then dropped after a week I think

and I fail to see how releasing albums back to back shows their after money

if anything they worked on a lot of songs during the Kid A sessions and wanted to get them all out


Quote:
I don't know...the 15 Step dance caused the women to come out of the woodwork.
idioteque is being doing that for years
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:45 PM   #373
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,789
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


and then dropped after a week I think

and I fail to see how releasing albums back to back shows their after money

if anything they worked on a lot of songs during the Kid A sessions and wanted to get them all out
No, no...I meant that releasing two albums in a row containing similarly anti-commercial music takes balls. Neither album would have sold had they been released by an up-and-coming band. It just shows how important they have become in popular culture.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:46 PM   #374
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 12:35 PM
i promise ya, the new album will make all the bitches come out of the woodwork.

15 step

bodysnatchers

open pick

__________________
U2Man is offline  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:47 PM   #375
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


No, no...I meant that releasing two albums in a row containing similarly anti-commercial music takes balls. Neither album would have sold had they been released by an up-and-coming band. It just shows how important they have become in popular culture.
agreed

even though I think that HTDAAB blows

you're a cool cat you get props son
__________________

__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
 

Tags
radiohead

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com