All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:

:crack: Yeah, it is.

Just
life
and not unlike
my dream

of the sprinklers :crack:

louisa-may-alcott.gif

I stood in front of a friend's gigantic plasma TV twice and watched the whole show. It was like being in the front row and sooo much better than being at the one actual Radiohead show I saw. I've been dying to have a copy of it. How does mega upload work? It isn't obvious to me but I'm a dork.

Last edited:
just open the link and write down the code it asks you to write

after you do that...

wait for the countdown to finish....and then
click download...:wink:

xaviMF22 said:
just open the link and write down the code it asks you to write

after you do that...

wait for the countdown to finish....and then
click download...:wink:

Thanks. I did that, downloaded a couple of the segments, and now can't open them. I keep getting a message that says "insert disk" but I can't burn DVDs on my computer; I just want to watch it, not burn it. :grumpy:

you have to download all the different parts..before you are able to extract the dvd..

and I just realized...that its almost 4gb in size...way too big...:yikes:

Oh. It took forever to download just those two segments. Yeah, that's huge. I wanna see it again, though, and frequently, at will. :scream:

I know this sounds really obvious and "duh.." worthy, but I've just fallen in love with The Bends. Tonight, I'm sitting here, cranking it up so loud to the point that the songs start distorting, and I get it. :heart:

Some albums just need to be cranked really, really freakin loud before they can sink in. :drool:

I doubt that would work for Amnesiac or HTTT though. :(

EDIT: Oh, and Sulk is one hell of a singalong, even if the lyrics aren't suited for it. :wink:

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:
I know this sounds really obvious and "duh.." worthy, but I've just fallen in love with The Bends. Tonight, I'm sitting here, cranking it up so loud to the point that the songs start distorting, and I get it. :heart:

Some albums just need to be cranked really, really freakin loud before they can sink in. :drool:

I doubt that would work for Amnesiac or HTTT though. :(

EDIT: Oh, and Sulk is one hell of a singalong, even if the lyrics aren't suited for it. :wink:

no duh worthy needed.. I truely :heart: the Bends!!

:up: :rockon: to cranking it up LOUD!!

LemonMelon said:

Lemon-- "Sulk" is one of my all time FAVORITE Radiohead songs!!!!! It's ALWAYS in my Top 5.

As to the lyrics, I didn't know what they were really about until years, years, years later. So the whole reason I fell in love with this song, was, I guess, the meaning I gleaned from the lyrics.

For me, it was a son speaking to his father, about what a lousy father he was, just like the grandfather was a lousy father to the son's father. That really connected with me, and I could really sympathize with that at the time, circa the mid-90s.

Ever since, I have loved, loved, LOVED this song. And I get HACKLES up and down my spine every time someone knocks it! In fact, it almost, ALMOST was my Radiohead pick for my Desert Island Disc.

"Sulk" :applaud:

:applaud:

:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom