All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saracene said:

I respect him as an artist and singer but personally I just feel there's something deeply unloveable about him.

Really? I think he's deeply lovable because of those very first qualities you mention.

Zoomerang96 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Q4FNkUgwA

i think it was after i saw this that i realized i loved jonny greenwood and wanted to really get to know him on a personal level.

we became friends and lived happily ever after! :happy:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Dead Air Space is refreshingly busy these days...full of trademark quirkiness and bite. This is either a very good new-album-sign, or Thom is about to overthrow the monarchy.

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

Does anyone want to send me a shitload of Radiohead b-sides? :drool: I have a few from here and there, but it would be nice to have most if not all of them...especially from the OK - Amnesiac era.

the gagging order - acoustic recordings is really droolworthy :drool:

man, i love this band :drool:

I just listened to Amnesiac. Man. That's one hell of an album.

Now I'm listening to I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings. :combust:

U2Man said:
the gagging order - acoustic recordings is really droolworthy :drool:

man, i love this band :drool:

Hmm. Just saw this in that thread you showed me. Downloading now. :drool:

its all about pyramid song, knives out and like spinning plates :drool:

its the highlights of amnesiac that surpass the highlights of kid a.

Well, personally, very few things in this world surpass Kid A. Not even those songs you mentioned for me. "Life In a Glass House" comes DAMN close though. :drool:

Life in a Glasshouse :yes::drool::up::

that song blows me away everytime.

And one of their best b-sides: The Amazing Sounds of Orgy.

I want to point out one specific moment on Amnesiac that really blows me away. It's so small and subtle, but it really showcases why Radiohead is one of if not THE leading band of their times.

In the studio version of I Might Be Wrong, the 10 seconds or so surrounding Thom's "Open up and let me in" lyric. OH my GOD! :faint: Chills all over my body, every time.

I've said it before a million times and I'll keep saying it a million more:

"Fog" :drool: :combust:

I don't know what it is about this song, but :drool:

It's one of my all-time favs. Up there for me with "Planet Telex", "Sulk", "Airbag", "How To Disappear Completely" and "Blow Out".

(In fact, it ALMOST, ALMOST made it onto my Desert Island II tracklist, but it didn't go with my theme and EIIRP did.)

LP7 can't come soon enough. Man.

Arpeggi
Nude
Bodysnatchers
All I Need
Go Slowly
House of Cards
Videotape

:combust:

I actually hope this album turns out to be really fucking long, or that a lot of the songs we've heard so far don't make the cut. Meaning I want to hear a lot of new material on the album. Assuming the album has 12 songs, these are the one's I'd like to see appear:

Videotape
Arpeggi
Nude
Bodysnatchers
15 Step

And maaayyyybbeeeee

House of Cards (if it's seriously reworked)
All I Need
Go Slowly

Though, we'll most likely only see 2 or 3 completely new songs on the album...which is still fine. :hyper:

Lancemc said:
I actually hope this album turns out to be really fucking long, or that a lot of the songs we've heard so far don't make the cut. Meaning I want to hear a lot of new material on the album. Assuming the album has 12 songs, these are the one's I'd like to see appear:

Videotape
Arpeggi
Nude
Bodysnatchers
15 Step

And maaayyyybbeeeee

House of Cards (if it's seriously reworked)
All I Need
Go Slowly

Though, we'll most likely only see 2 or 3 completely new songs on the album...which is still fine. :hyper:

They've got to include 4 Minute Warning. That's my favorite of the new batch from the last tour. It's freakin' gorgeous! :drool:

clifedge said:

They've got to include 4 Minute Warning. That's my favorite of the new batch from the last tour. It's freakin' gorgeous! :drool:

verily you speak the truth. and yet, it seems to get the least love of all the new songs. for shame!

bollox said:

verily you speak the truth. and yet, it seems to get the least love of all the new songs. for shame!

probably because Coldplay wrote the song.... :wink: ...jk

Anyway this song will be most definitely be a B-Side.... watch bitches :wink:

greenplastic.com reports there will be a US tour very soon.

I hope this means that the album is finished.

Back
Top Bottom