All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

"The greatest album of all time"

I come from the future (August) and I can tell you, with all honesty that this album makes Abbey Road and all other "classics" sound like wank. First off, 15 Step will be hit #1 in every country with radio stations and iTunes. Bangers N' Mash has a music video containing explicit sex scenes that is banned in Taiwan.

That should be reason enough for you to buy it.

See you in the future, bitches!11!1!"

Just submitted it. :drool:

brilliant :applaud: :applaud:

LemonMelon said:

"The greatest album of all time"

I come from the future (August) and I can tell you, with all honesty that this album makes Abbey Road and all other "classics" sound like wank. First off, 15 Step will be hit #1 in every country with radio stations and iTunes. Bangers N' Mash has a music video containing explicit sex scenes that is banned in Taiwan.

That should be reason enough for you to buy it.

See you in the future, bitches!11!1!"

Just submitted it. :drool:

Lemon, you are da bomb!! :rockon: :D

I'm planning on listening to nothing but Radiohead today. So far I'm halfway through Pablo Honey...

I really like this album. It's not great, but I love You, Stop Whispering, No Ripcord, Blow Out...a bunch of it, actually. :giggle:

However, I DESPISE Anyone Can Play Guitar. It's horrible. Make it stop. :|

Anyone Can Play Guitar is my favorite song on Pablo Honey. :drool: I love Thom's voice when he sings (growls) "I wanna be, wanna be, wanna be Jim Morrison!" And I adore the chorus:

If the world does turn
And if London burns
I'll be standing on a beach with my guitar

I wanna be in a band
When I get to Heaven
Anyone can play guitar
And they won't be nothing anymore

:love:

xaviMF22 said:

not real :wink:

its just speculation by amazon

they havent even signed to EMI

It could be a real date. :shrug:

But it's not a mistake or a hoax...just a placeholder page. For now.

It could be sooner that they release it, or possibly later. I personally find that date to be very logical.

xaviMF22 said:
and I still say it will be released by 2008 or really, really, really, really late 2007:wink:

We shall see. :wink: They seem to be nearly finished, and even if they take 3 more months to record, mixing/mastering should only take around 3 months, which would mean they would finish in August, with plenty of time to get it out before Christmas. :yes:

If they're done right now, mixing/mastering should take 3 months, which means they'll be done in May...plenty of time to have it out by August. :up:

LemonMelon said:

We shall see. :wink: They seem to be nearly finished, and even if they take 3 more months to record, mixing/mastering should only take around 3 months, which would mean they would finish in October, with just enough time to get it out before Christmas. :yes:

If they're done right now, mixing/mastering should take 3 months, which means they'll be done in May...plenty of time to have it out by August. :up:

lets bet bitch:wink:

*they are working at a snails pace..
*they still have mix and master and
*they still haven't signed a record deal

late 2007 early 2008 believe it biatches:rockon:

a rather hope they take their time this time and not record the album in 2 weeks like they did with HTTT:shrug:

I can wait:wink:

Last edited:
xaviMF22 said:

lets bet bitch:wink:

*they are working at a snails pace..
*they still have mix and master and
*they still haven't signed a record deal

late 2007 early 2008 believe it biatches:rockon:

Hmm...

How do you know they're moving at a snail's pace?

and, Thom, :wink:

How can you be sure they haven't decided on a company yet? EMI is a good bet.

As I said before, August or December. I'll go with October to cover my ass. :wink:

October 2007.

LemonMelon said:

Hmm...

How do you know they're moving at a snail's pace?

and, Thom, :wink:

How can you be sure they haven't decided on a company yet? EMI is a good bet.

As I said before, August or December. I'll go with October to cover my ass. :wink:

October 2007.

the band has actually stated they they would rather not sign again with EMI

they hate EMI:wink:

why do you think Thom's album was released by XL and not EMI...:wink:

rumor is the might form their own independent label:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom