All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:

:rockon:

i promise ya, xavi. 2007 is gonna be one of THE years in music, and you're gonna remember it for the rest of your life.

1969 - 1991 - 2007

:drool: :drool: :drool:

SO BLOODY TRUE.

U2Man said:

i promise ya, xavi. 2007 is gonna be one of THE years in music, and you're gonna remember it for the rest of your life.

1969 - 1991 - 2007

LP7 will come out in 2008:madspit:

believe it bitches:wink:

a 5 year wait? nah, not even u2 is THAT slow. it'll be out around august - september. :rockon:

anyway the artwork for this record looks to be very Kid Aish.....:hmm:

IMG_0193.jpg

xaviMF22 said:

I'm not optimistic:drool:

*they are recording at a snails pace
*they still haven't signed to any label

exactly...:yes: what i have said before.. Folks.. they have to sign with a label before the album comes out.

it does seem that they are taking their sweet time on recording..:|

The latest BS from Noel G. :huh:

Noel Gallagher's back!
In an interview with The Guardian, Noel Gallagher (Oasis) had some more words left for Thom Yorke:

"Thom Yorke sat at a piano singing, 'This is f***ed up' for half an hour. We all know that, Mr Yorke. Who wants to sing the news? No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed', at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play Creep. Get over it."

Good to have you back Noel...Oh, and Thom just posted the following on Dead Air Space:

and here is Thom's response:

who could i be talking about?
he is entering his David icke phase..

:giggle: @ thom

I'm actually not sure they'll ever be able to top There There (aka Best Radiohead song ever).

Lancemc said:
I'm actually not sure they'll ever be able to top There There (aka Best Radiohead song ever).

you mean pyramid song right?:wink:

nah...There there is :drool: :drool:

and you once hated HTTT:tsk:

a true radiohead fans loves that album :wink:

MrBrau1 said:
Any word on whether RH are going to make a listenable record this time around?

well, bangers and mash, bodysnatchers and open pick all sound like guitar-driven, danceable tunes, so i think there's gonna be something in this record for all kinds of radiohead fans.

mikal said:
would anyone please be able to point me in the direction of a superb Radiohead concert performed recently with the new songs on it?

msthefly@hotmail.com

Thanks dudes and dudettes! :)

that's a toughie not all new songs were played at one concert but let me get back to you on one that has the most or it may be more than one show. Is that ok?

I am favoring the show they did at Bonarroo '06 which was their longest set. They played 2.5 hours! Something like 29 songs or something like that. This was also the show that they filmed for DVD which has no release date yet.

Listened to Pablo Honey in it's entirety yesterday for the first time. Trying to get into it but it's not easy. lol.

Zootlesque said:
Listened to Pablo Honey in it's entirety yesterday for the first time. Trying to get into it but it's not easy. lol.

zoot, Is this the first album you are listening to? Cuz I think some of the other albums are better for first listenings..

U2Fanatic4ever said:

zoot, Is this the first album you are listening to? Cuz I think some of the other albums are better for first listenings..

:lol: Are you kidding me? This is the only album I hadn't listened to and finally decided to buy it yesterday. I own all the other albums! :drool: :wink:

Zootlesque said:

:lol: Are you kidding me? This is the only album I hadn't listened to and finally decided to buy it yesterday. I own all the other albums! :drool: :wink:

didn't know that... :huh: Sorry, got the wrong impression from your previous post. :|

Back
Top Bottom