All these mystery 'guests' make me laugh.........so hard.......!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
L.M.A.O!!!!!!! It truly does!!!

All these 'guests' lurkin...................and then registerin, its soooooooooooo cute!!!

Bet all those 'guests' readin this right now are pickin their noses, pickin their toes, pickin their teeth, playin with their noses, scratchin their arses, got their head in their hands in a *sighin* motion, got their shades on drinkin a cocktail, got Britney Spears playin in the background, got Eminem playin in the background, got some heavy 'Im-gonna-kick-ur-ass-til-it-explodes' shit playin in the background, got some classical playin in the background while they move their head to the music in a very odd manor, got half a burger stuffed in their gob, got a coca-cola bottle with straw in their gobs, got the straw up their noses, prob sittin playin footsie with the person they find attractive across from them, prob sittin hummin a great big pile of shit, prob sittin hummin a fantastic U2 song, prob sittin dying to go for a piddle or plonk but dont wanna move away from Interference.....prob.....the list goes on and on.....:D

sorry, but I find it soooo cute!!!!

:happy:

HELLO TO ALL GUESTS READIN THIS!!! :up:

;)

i think all those guests should register if for no other reason to reply to this thread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

((((((((((squashes maddie)))))))))))

:laugh:

The guests are kind of scary, though, when they're reading Zoo Confessionals or something. :eek:

I like when you're looking at Who's Online and someone else is too. I'm always like :eek: :eek:

hahaaaa! Not one of them has looked or answered cause they all scared o' ME!

:mac: muahahhhwawwwwwww

kelly.gif

YA WIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Sometime I read a thread and I decide to reply and then I realize..."Oh CRAP, I'm not registered. " For me it's not intentional I just forget that I'm not logged in yet. I guess it's a matter of getting used to the new format.

maddie, you crack me up! that post was so random!

to all the "guests"...i'm really not that freaky...:sexywink: :p :D

whoa!

mad1 said:
Bet all those 'guests' readin this right now are pickin their noses, pickin their toes, pickin their teeth, playin with their noses, scratchin their arses, got their head in their hands in a *sighin* motion, got their shades on drinkin a cocktail, got Britney Spears playin in the background, got Eminem playin in the background, got some heavy 'Im-gonna-kick-ur-ass-til-it-explodes' shit playin in the background, got some classical playin in the background while they move their head to the music in a very odd manor, got half a burger stuffed in their gob, got a coca-cola bottle with straw in their gobs, got the straw up their noses, prob sittin playin footsie with the person they find attractive across from them, prob sittin hummin a great big pile of shit, prob sittin hummin a fantastic U2 song, prob sittin dying to go for a piddle or plonk but dont wanna move away from Interference.....prob.....the list goes on and on.....:D

I am registered and find myself doing some of these things while I read Interference.

LOL maddie!

*doesn't think a single one of those guests will register now*

:huh: :laugh: :huh:

it's ok guests...don't be skerd...c'mon in! We don't bite! Well, most of us don't! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom