All the Wine...is all for me and the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's a pretty intense day of nothing. :lol: How was it? Other than your hand hurting? :wink:

Grizzly Bear's new album finally leaked in good quality! :drool: Gonna be the next album I listen to today. :D Such a fantastic day! :hyper:

Wow. That's a pretty intense day of nothing. :lol: How was it? Other than your hand hurting? :wink:

Grizzly Bear's new album finally leaked in good quality! :drool: Gonna be the next album I listen to today. :D Such a fantastic day! :hyper:

First five and a half hours were great, we got through the first 81 songs no problem then we spent an hour and a half playing Visions, Visions is not a song, Visions is noise, Visions is the worst thing ever recorded. On the plus side a Dream Theatre song never sounded so easy coming after it

You're such a Grizzly Bear fan girl :lol:

:hi5: for getting through 81 songs though, damn.

:lol: I resisted listening to the bad copy that leaked awhile ago...so yeah, I've been looking forward to it for a couple months now. :D

OMG CASSIE!

Is it PM worthy news? :wink: And does this news somehow involve our FAVOURITE communist icon, benico del toro? :hmm:

p.s. I'm well, et toi?! :D

OMG CASSIE!

Is it PM worthy news? :wink: And does this news somehow involve our FAVOURITE communist icon, benico del toro? :hmm:

p.s. I'm well, et toi?! :D

Yes, yes it is. I shall send you one shortly. :wink:

Excellent. I'm just awesome today. :D I finished all of my stuff for classes, and I'm hanging out, enjoying that fact now. :up:

John, I'm just a figment of your imagination... and talking about imaginings, aren't you supposed to be in Toronto now or am I getting the dates wrong? :hmm:

Yes, yes it is. I shall send you one shortly. :wink:

Excellent. I'm just awesome today. :D I finished all of my stuff for classes, and I'm hanging out, enjoying that fact now. :up:

You've finished classes already?! I'M JEALOUS! We officially finish next friday, but I have exams for another month after that yet :lol:

I bet you're reallllly enjoying being off now then :yes: Summer plans?

I'll download Cassie, no promises on when I'll listen though

:up: Sounds good, you've got a lot of albums on your list already. :wink:

You've finished classes already?! I'M JEALOUS! We officially finish next friday, but I have exams for another month after that yet :lol:

I bet you're reallllly enjoying being off now then :yes: Summer plans?

:yes: It's amazing! :drool: You have exams for a month?!? Ew. I thought a week was bad. :lol:

Oh, yes I am. :D Working, hanging out around the city, generally enjoying myself, mostly. You? You're traveling a bit, right? :hmm:

Emma??!!!!!!

Dani, je t'aime! :D How are you my favourite toronto-ian?!

:yes: It's amazing! :drool: You have exams for a month?!? Ew. I thought a week was bad. :lol:

Oh, yes I am. :D Working, hanging out around the city, generally enjoying myself, mostly. You? You're traveling a bit, right? :hmm:

Well, 9 exams spread over that time... :crack: Most resits, my own fault :lol: Sounds lovely, staying where you study right? Yes I am HURRAH :D Possibly going to Vienna for a few days in two weeks, going to Paris to see this crappy little irish band I'm a fan of, going away with the Father. It's all good!

Well, 9 exams spread over that time... :crack: Most resits, my own fault :lol: Sounds lovely, staying where you study right? Yes I am HURRAH :D Possibly going to Vienna for a few days in two weeks, going to Paris to see this crappy little irish band I'm a fan of, going away with the Father. It's all good!

:lol: Got it, well good luck with it all! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. :up: Yep, staying in Minneapolis. :D

:hi5: Awesome! You've got a great summer ahead of you then! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom