All the Wine...is all for me and the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: It's nothing really, just possibly something on Sunday. :D After moving all of my stuff, literally, across the river. :grumpy:

:hi5: Ellen's hilarious!

:hyper: I must hear details if it does happen. Where are you moving? Is this where your new job is? Are you done school already?

I love her, did you see when she sent Dennis Quaid to Starbucks?

Oh, don't worry, you'll definitely know. :wink: Yep, just moving to another dorm, where I'll work and live and all that fun stuff. :lol: NO! :sad: I have a take-home final to turn in tomorrow, that's it though. And, it hasn't been very hard so far, I'm not worried about finishing it up.

No, I don't watch it regularly, since I don't have cable...or a TV for that matter. :lol: But, what happened? I love Dennis Quaid too! :heart:

He's such a good sport about it all too! And doesn't get embarrassed or anything. I mean, he's an actor and stuff, but still, impressive. :lol:

:lol: I know, right? Only in L.A. or NYC. :wink:

:wave: I'm off to accompany a friend while he sells his books back for a meager amount of money. :lol: See you guys later!

:hyper: SO cute!!!

I KNOW! Jim's face at the end. I almost DIED. :cute:

And, I probably will never have the desire to have kids, but their reaction was soooo adorable, I'm so excited for a fake couple :lol:

If this turns out to be one of those big fake cliff hangers I will never watch that show again :lol:

It's not. Not really. Don't look under the spoiler either. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom