All the Wine...is all for me and the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting here around 2:30 and taking a shuttle to my house since I don't have a car :p

He's spending the night at Heathrow as he's taking the train the night before.....

When he arrives, I'll run out and pay for the shuttle since they only accept cash and I'm sure they don't take British pounds or euros.

You're not even going to shuttle yourself up to him at the airport? :ohmy:

Spending the night at an airport? ew :lol:

Is he not getting his money changed?

Yeah he had the option of staying overnight at the train station or overnight at Heathrow.... he obviously chose Heathrow. I dunno, he hasn't said anything about that, he usually carries credit cards and not much cash :madwife:

How long are you staying again? :hmm:

You're hiding from me :sad:

Yeah he had the option of staying overnight at the train station or overnight at Heathrow.... he obviously chose Heathrow. I dunno, he hasn't said anything about that, he usually carries credit cards and not much cash :madwife:

How long are you staying again? :hmm:

Wasn't there a hotel option?
But no cash? that is just crazy I mean not everywhere accepts credit cards, plus credit cards lead to debt :wink:

7 weeks :shifty:

Plans have a habit of not happening though so we don't make that many, we're actually going to her friend's party on friday (I think), days are all kind of a blur right now :lol:

Aww :cute:

Lucky you guys, 7 weeks is a long time. Hope you don't get sick of each other :p We only have 7 days and then I go home on July 1st and we don't see each other till October :crazy:

well if we get sick of each other in 7 weeks that would really be a bad sign for the future no? :lol:

Aww me and Dani probably won't see each other again for a year but that's life

Hahahhaha awwww!

On another note John, which hair straightener do you use? I remember we had this convo a while back but I forgot which brand you said....

Remington, it's a decent one not cheap but not too expensive either. I'm getting my haircut tomorrow, so if that goes badly I'll be back to using one every day :lol:

GHD are like the best straighteners on the market, my aunt has one it was the first one I ever used. They work really well and are really quick, out of my price range though

Aha, so they are good. :hmm:

Might have to save up. My hair is really thick, there's a lot of it and the curls and ringlets and waves drive me absolutely insane :angry::angry::angry:

I'd give ANYTHING for stick straight Chinese hair.... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom