All The President's Men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'm really psyched, cos this is coming on the TV tomorrow morning! I've been dying to see it forever. I'm even dragging my lazy ass out of the bed to watch it (starts at 6 am).

So is this movie great, or what? Do we like? Opinions please. :D

if you are interested in the watergate scandal and want to better understand it and the role the reporters played in it, then yea get up at 6am but if youre more in the film aspect of it... cinemotography/acting/directing etc... then maybe not....

Yes, it's a good movie. Maybe you could set your timer (VCR?). Or rent it at a store...

Maybe you will understand the whole DEEP THROAT aspect of it now, since his identity has been revealed and confirmed. I find myself rapt up in the movie anytime it airs on TV. Just grasping the scope of it all. Like Oliver Stone's JFK.

Let me know what you thought about it - would be interested...

After Deep Throat revealed himself last week, I watched the movie again (I have the DVD). It was cool seeing it afterwards.

Bob Woodward has a new book on Deep Throat coming out this summer - he had it planned before Mark Felt's identity was revealed. I bet he's making some last minute revisions to it now, though! :wink:

VertigoGal said:
I set my alarm for 6 and planned to record it and go back to sleep. But I was too lazy to get out of bed, so I just didn't watch it...

tally another pointless thread for vertigogal.

:)

Well,

some of us took time to respond to this

and many more just lurked and got all invested in this.

this is how you pay us back!?

you are very close to being put on my ignore list.

Deep be nice. She's 14 years of age for heaven's sake. Ok you might not have known but still.

is deep really 9 years old, according to his profile? Hmmmmm :scratch:

There'll be other chances to watch it - just put it on a list of DVDs to rent or watch...

Back
Top Bottom