All That's Good in the NBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Forget Ron Artest... forget the Pacers...

There is still good in the NBA... and the greatest 19 year old to ever play proved that last night...

lebron.bmp

so a guy that drives around in a hummer in high school, skips college, and proclaims himself as the king is all thats good in the nba? the nba is worse than i thought.

give me tim duncan anyday.

:shrug: I agree there should be a minimum age for entering the league... but there isn't, and Lebron is here... and he is rediculous. He's a good kid, he stays out of trouble and he plays the game the way it's supposed to be played. I am in awe of his ability, especially at only 19 years of age.

Sure... I think Duncan is the best guy in the league, too. Give Lebron another two years, and that won't be the case.... if he needs two years.

The only thing that will stop him from being the greatest to ever play the game is either injury or himself. And he WILL average a triple double someday... as will andre kirilenko for Utah.

some good nba pr

tsn

After reading about a five-year-old girl with disabilities whose wheelchair had been destroyed during a school field trip, Jefferson offered to replace the vital chair, which could cost as much as $20,000 US.

"Everyday I look at it that we are blessed, not only to be doing what we are doing but just to be healthy," Jefferson said earlier this week. "Zo (kidney recipient and teammate Alonzo Mourning) is a constant reminder of that, and that little girl is another reminder of that."
Jefferson, who signed a six-year, $78-million contract last summer, wasn't the only person to respond, but it seems the Millares are taking him up on his offer of $10,000 - half of what a motorized chair would cost.

"I have so much praise for Mr. Jefferson," Maria Millare said. "He's 24, at the age where he can be carefree. I can believe he has this type of family. Thank God he has the heart to do this."

The Millares already were Nets fans. And the girl's father, Nestor Millare, a computer consultant, always favoured Jefferson.

"He's been going for the past three years and Richard Jefferson was always his favourite player and now this happened," Maria Millare said.

Jane Millare is currently using a wheelchair borrowed from a hospital.

Back
Top Bottom