All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a little help here. I'm trying to put a countdown clock on my page, but don't know where to put it when I'm in the Update my Profile page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to these kinds of things. :D Thanks!

Thanks Sicy. :) I did try that, and for some reason it doesn't work so hot. Either it just shows the code, or smatterings of colour that you can't see very clearly. I'll have to play around with it a bit more. Hopefully something will work.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks Sicy. :) I did try that, and for some reason it doesn't work so hot. Either it just shows the code, or smatterings of colour that you can't see very clearly. I'll have to play around with it a bit more. Hopefully something will work.

Thats the annoying thing about myspace, codes dont always work or can mess up other things. It takes me hours to change my whole profile because its such a fiddly job!

ThoraSEB said:
I need a little help here. I'm trying to put a countdown clock on my page, but don't know where to put it when I'm in the Update my Profile page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to these kinds of things. :D Thanks!

What site are you using it from? Usually they will say put it in the About Me section.

I tried that several times, but it didn't work. :grumpy: I tried using the clock that several people on here have on their pages. :frustration:

Damn MySpace! :rant:

Maybe I'll try it again when I get home. For some reason things seem to work better on that computer. :lol:

It works! I've got the countdown clock on my page now. I guess I should not bother trying to change my page while I'm at work, as it never works from this computer. :)

I caved and signed up. My page is here

That picture of me is something like 5 years old. I don't have anything more recent on my computer :reject:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I caved and signed up. My page is here

That picture of me is something like 5 years old. I don't have anything more recent on my computer :reject:

I added you dude, the pictures cool!

:reject: Yeah, my brother convinced me to finally sign up & create my own page.... I can't imagine using it much, but in case anyone's interested: here you go

And although it's taken me 1/2 a day, I have to say I'm rather proud with the way it's turned out. MySpace isn't the easiest place to learn your own way around. :no:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
:reject: Yeah, my brother convinced me to finally sign up & create my own page.... I can't imagine using it much, but in case anyone's interested: here you go

And although it's taken me 1/2 a day, I have to say I'm rather proud with the way it's turned out. MySpace isn't the easiest place to learn your own way around. :no:

I just sent you a friend request!!! :hyper: :D

BluRmGrl said:

Added you! :wave:

U2Girl1978 said:
^ Yes, especially with all these band requests. I practically get like 5 or more a day. :angry:

Me too! It's makes me nuts! I don't go to MySpace very often anymore. I mostly keep up with what's new with my son by reading his MySpace :giggle: He's there more often than we talk it seems!

Screwtape2 said:
I've finally made a myspace even after swearing never to do it.
http://www.myspace.com/myarmsbendback

Could someone help me with putting cool stuff on it?

What do you want to put on it?

If you want a U2 layout I posted some links earlier.. all you do is copy the code and paste it in your about me section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom