All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you hate it when you go on your homepage and it says 'new friends requests' and you click on it and there arent actually any? Thats so cruel that!

I've enjoyed finding some people I went to high school with through MySpace but being on there sort of makes me feel like I'm in high school again--all the cliquey kids are now cliquey adults, still hanging out together and such. Kind of odd.

I do like the ability to connect with bands, though.

No but I keep getting

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

:sad:

dsmith2904 said:
I've enjoyed finding some people I went to high school with through MySpace but being on there sort of makes me feel like I'm in high school again--all the cliquey kids are now cliquey adults, still hanging out together and such. Kind of odd.

So Im not the only one who has noticed this. Thought maybe I was just overreacting.

partygirlvox said:
Dont you hate it when you go on your homepage and it says 'new friends requests' and you click on it and there arent actually any? Thats so cruel that!

No cos I don't get any anyway :sad:

partygirlvox said:

'part from u that is :wink:

Ellay said:

'part from u that is :wink:

;)

I kept getting that error message the other day, and it keeps saying 'we have taken bulletins offline for the hour' (and then they don't reappear for a few days..). Bulletins are addictive!

partygirlvox said:

ya!!

it says i got a message, but i can't find it :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom