All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
myspacesux.jpg

LMAO

Latest Update: 08:59AM PST, Friday, July 28th.
hiya - your accounts are not deleted. we're just moving some databases around to a new data center. we're workin on things right now.

hahaha!!!

Yeah I just found this in the 'mail' section.... same thing you just posted.

broken.jpg

Sicy said:
hahaha!!!

Yeah I just found this in the 'mail' section.... same thing you just posted.

broken.jpg

Maybe one that isn't made from tires and skunks.

:lmao: great ones Sicy

When do they exactly plan on fixing everything they have fucked up? Always have to laugh at their error message and how the problem has been forwarded to technical support. Don't find their support to be comforting at all :tsk:

Last edited:
I denied a friend request because I thought the person had deleted himself/been deleted before I realised that the whole site was screwed up. Oh well. :shrug:

Woohoo - it's working for me now! :D Now hopefully I can get my daily fix before it crashes again! :lol:

Edit - :hmm: Some pages are working, others are not. I don't know what's up with this crap! :shrug:

Spanisheyes74 said:
its still Myspace, that's what's up

This is what you can always expect when its FREE.

YouTube doesn't suck :shrug:

and it eats up more bandwidth than the Klump's Thanksgiving dinner.

I hate how addictive it is - when it doesnt work i get scarily angry!

Would you belive it that today of all days, on my unofficial U2 day, I received two messages from Bono after putting in a request on Bono's myspace page to be added to his list of friends!! I know they are just probably those generic messages that get sent out to everyone who gets added to Bono's myspace friends but still!!! The messages made my special U2 day even more special!! You can read more about why today of all days is my U2 day on my latest blog! :D

:drool: I was going to ask you about that. Do you just click on "Bono" and request to be his friend. I know it is not the real Bono but I would love to have his pic on my page:p

Carmelu2fan said:
:drool: I was going to ask you about that. Do you just click on "Bono" and request to be his friend. I know it is not the real Bono but I would love to have his pic on my page:p

Yup, that's what I did! And 'he' responded the next day!! :wink: I'm still waiting to hear from U2!! :(

Same here. I tried to add them a few days after I had put my page up. I suppose they get alot of friends request. I am sure they will get back to us soon.

:sigh: *waits patiently

Carmelu2fan said:
Same here. I tried to add them a few days after I had put my page up. I suppose they get alot of friends request. I am sure they will get back to us soon.

:sigh: *waits patiently

the U2 myspace page is one of the worst major band pages on MySpace, other than R.E.M.

they rarely change songs and take a while to add people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom