All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er ya that means myspace is fucked up right now lol. Try changing your default picture. Otherwise, wait it out..

Kevin Smith, director of Clerks II said he has never been on crack or addicted to it, but he figures myspace is the closest thing to it he has experienced. Talking to Zach Braff, he said he wakes up in the morning, takes a crap, has coffee and spends an hour adding friends to his myspace page. He is always adding blogs especially right now with the new movie. He only joined in March.

Thanks guys, I'm a U of M grad and still love going to the games. I spent the last few years in Iowa finishing up Chiropractic school and adopted the Hawkeyes while I was there. Iowa City is NOTHING like Ann Arbor. Looking forward to tailgait at the High School before the games this fall.

BTW Rochelle, your myspace is set to private so I cannot add you to my friends. I spent a month in AU and loved it. Where abouts do you live?

AchtungMike said:
Thanks guys, I'm a U of M grad and still love going to the games. I spent the last few years in Iowa finishing up Chiropractic school and adopted the Hawkeyes while I was there. Iowa City is NOTHING like Ann Arbor. Looking forward to tailgait at the High School before the games this fall.

I'm from Ann Arbor originally, thats why I'm a fan. Hopefully this season will be better than last year. See you there, I will be at all the home games also! :up:

AchtungMike said:

BTW Rochelle, your myspace is set to private so I cannot add you to my friends. I spent a month in AU and loved it. Where abouts do you live?

I live in Sydney and i will fix my profile when they let me back on the say they are fixing my page up i dont know why

Myspace just deleted my page for no :censored: reason. I'm so pissed too, its really sad how upset it makes me. But i had my page for a year and a half!!!! :yell: :rant: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Bonos_Lemon said:
Myspace just deleted my page for no :censored: reason. I'm so pissed too, its really sad how upset it makes me. But i had my page for a year and a half!!!! :yell: :rant: :angry: :censored: :censored:

It says mine's been deleted as well :huh:

:crack:

I don't think we've all been deleted, I think it's just another myspace screw up...at least I hope that's all it is.

well, its obviously certain servers that are affected and knowing how much they suck at securing their servers I would place a bet that its gone.....

I bet a whole meatlovers pizza

also note that if your site is STILL there, random friends are being deleted from your list. I just saw 2 drop off and they were working fine.

myspace wasn't working at all for me this morning, and now all my friends have been deleted.

so, like others have said, i don't think we're really deleted, i think it is just myspace doing what it does best.

aren't they owned by some huge corporation? you'd think they're hire IT folks who knew wth they're doing!

No doubt, Spanisheyes!! :rant:

Well - this is what I get when I try to sign in: Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

:madwife: Good god this site is pissing me off lately!

I had just setup my photog. biz myspace and now its gone and now i can't log into mine because i'm sure EVERYONE is trying to login now.:mad:

Just wait it out.

Tom doesn't run anything anymore, it's the tech experts working for the FOX Corp.

They just need a larger server, because this will be the downfall of teh MySpace Era if it keeps happening.

well those tech experts need to head back to math class. If they simply averaged out the # of new sign-ups each hour they should be able to forecast such events.

Spanisheyes74 said:
well those tech experts need to head back to math class. If they simply averaged out the # of new sign-ups each hour they should be able to forecast such events.

it's FOX.

name something they've done right in terms of advertisement and management in the past 10 years?

fucking dummies.

(I'm a bitter Arrested Development, Ben Stiller Show, Firefly fan :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom