All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
So I started a charity page for the different charities that are out there. If anyone can give me tips on how to make my page better please let me know! :wave:

http://www.myspace.com/peaceloveprosperity

when i clicked on that link it said -
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
:sad:

It sounds like a really cool idea though, I added the ONE campaign while ago but I think they deleted me!

partygirlvox said:

when i clicked on that link it said -
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
:sad:

It sounds like a really cool idea though, I added the ONE campaign while ago but I think they deleted me!

:hmm: Click on it again. I think it works now.

It works now, I added you :up:
LOVE the picture of the eye on the profile, super cool.

Pictures are the best thing about myspace! (Pictures.. and bulletins :drool: )

Have you read this thread? :p

Just search 'myspace layouts' on google and you'll find a whole lotta layouts.

I like using it b/c it was pretty straight forward. Some of my friends have these layouts that aren't personalized at all, they are templates, and those things slow down my computer and make me cry. I try to spread the word about mygen.

redhotswami said:
I like using it b/c it was pretty straight forward. Some of my friends have these layouts that aren't personalized at all, they are templates, and those things slow down my computer and make me cry. I try to spread the word about mygen.

Whenever i go on someones profile, and it takes so long to load that it makes my computer freeze... i shake my fist and think 'now why couldn't they have used mygen?!'
we must spread the word, its a really cool website!
Plus it doesnt put loads of advertising banners all over your page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom