All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of pages here. I skimmed a few but not all..... anyone ever have a problem with sending an email and/or posting a bulletin? I did both last night and the bulletin is not there and the email has not been received nor is it in my sent box..... I’ve had successful email’s sent after that one too….

Sorry if it’s been asked and answered already!!
Thanks!

cruzila said:
There are lots of pages here. I skimmed a few but not all..... anyone ever have a problem with sending an email and/or posting a bulletin? I did both last night and the bulletin is not there and the email has not been received nor is it in my sent box..... I’ve had successful email’s sent after that one too….

not sure about that specific problem, but myspace always has something wrong with it. it's frustrating.

right now i think all the music is down on the site, and my slideshows from slide.com are down now too. annoying...

For some reason on Internet Explorer, when I try to leave a comment on someone's wall, whenever I click in the box to type, nothing happens! So I have to go to Mozilla to leave comments. I can do everything else on IE, post bulletins, update my profile, etc. I just cant leave comments :huh:

Sicy said:
I think I have a stalker :angry: :sad:

Sorry, I didnt think you would notice............ :shifty:

:wink: :laugh:

Is there a way you can tell who has visited your page? I would be curious to do that to mine. I thought the infamous "TOM" has said there is no way to track who has visited your page.

Blue Room said:
Is there a way you can tell who has visited your page? I would be curious to do that to mine. I thought the infamous "TOM" has said there is no way to track who has visited your page.

I really dont think there is a way. I've searched for one in depth before.

partygirlvox said:

:lol: my aunty and uncle have myspace, and i refuse to add them. It would just be weird!

indeed. however I did post a photo of my nephews on my page and that was pushing it for me.

There are things about them I don't want to know and there are 10000000000000000000000 things about me that they should never know about me. :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

There are things about them I don't want to know and there are 10000000000000000000000 things about me that they should never know about me. :wink:

Same! If any of my relations read any of my bulletins I would probably have to kill myself.

Someone took me off their buddy list. :sad:

I have people from my high school contacting me now. Blah, I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since I've been out of high school. :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom