All MySpace discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
Myspace has been a shithead all night. :angry:

It just accidentally signed me on as one of my friends.. :ohmy: :shifty: ... :evil:
That website is messed up.

Well I finally added a MP3 Player. Now I need to get some music for it. :shifty: I guess I could convert the tracks in my iTunes but, eh, I'm too lazy for that.

Need help from my MySpace peeps:

I am a blog user at myspace. and i have one entry that I want to make private to a "preferred list".

The only way I know how to do this is by clicking these links:

"Manage Blog"
"MyPreferred List"
"Find User To Be Added to Your Private List"

and then it brings you to the page where you have to search for someone by typing in their email, etc.

thats too hard, is there a way i can just through my friends list and pick who i want on my preferred list?

the other way is too difficult, i dont know some people's email addresses. and searching is a pain in the ass.

btw, Sicy, I just saw your page....Poker, Entourage, Sopranos, U2...you might be the coolest girl of all time

RademR said:
btw, Sicy, I just saw your page....Poker, Entourage, Sopranos, U2...you might be the coolest girl of all time

:lol: you're sweet... :kiss:

are you going to post your space??

RademR said:

thats too hard, is there a way i can just through my friends list and pick who i want on my preferred list?

the other way is too difficult, i dont know some people's email addresses. and searching is a pain in the ass.

If you just want to pick certain friends you can search by their 'display name'.. since they are already your friends you should be able to easily access this information.

RademR said:

hmmm, I wonder who introduced her to Entourage.......................:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom