All I Want Is You..............in DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's funny to see how the describe thread has changed.

before I remember the describe thread actually involving descriptions of the previous post-er.. :hmm:

:wink:

--

hey VG :wave:

fo' seriously VG :hug:

I checked my last.fm today and was overjoyed to see you return that add as a friend on your list :sexywink: :giggle:

whoops
:shifty:

^ is laughing at me :angry:

ellen!! long time no see!
what up, yo? ;]

where are people getting all these cool smiley ones from? like the popcorn eating one and the weight lifting one, lol. they're hilarious. ^__________^

:lol: Ellen.

VertigoGal said:
but i've listened to say it ain't so by weezer over 90 times in the past few months and it only has recorded 20 something plays. what is up with that??!!?! :angry:

last.fm doesn't work half the time. :tsk:

VG, you should check your last.fm :sexywink:

and yes, I agree. it doesn't record have the stuff I listen to it. it upsets me. :sad:

I left the Zooropa album on repeat by accident, and now all of the tracks are in my top played. :|

VertigoGal said:
i know :drool:

but i've listened to say it ain't so by weezer over 90 times in the past few months and it only has recorded 20 something plays. what is up with that??!!?! :angry:
"say it ain't sooooo-oooo-oooooo" ^_____^ hahah

if you want to destroy my sweater, woo-ooo-ooo <3

< loves classic weezer
^ so does VG! yay!

^^ zoots, i love the drumming one. i have Josh Groban drumming smileys. he's my ultimate lover. i love josh groban.
drums.gif

youtooellen said:
I left the Zooropa album on repeat by accident, and now all of the tracks are in my top played. :|

VG did something similar with Sinead O Connor! :lmao:

tuwie, I like your good old smileys! <3 ;] ^__^

I see you've come to your senses. :tsk:

well, grapefruits are obviously a bit more colorful. but on the sour scale, they are both equally deliciously sour. :hmm:

shall we settle with kiwis then?

Back
Top Bottom