All I Want Is You..............in DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:madwife:

you ruined the interview thread!! i was waiting ages for that sort of question!!

:wave::hug: both places at once :happy:

^:yes: I'm up to about 175 right now, so I think I'll be good :D

I might have to chip in some of my own :(

<-----------new journal.........don't feel obligated to comment, I just needed somewhere to :rant: :wink:

^^ I read your entry, but have no idea what you should do

it sucks when you have "friends", I have a couple of them, sometimes I wish they never existed

^^^&^^ I think I am definitely dumping her as a friend

I don't think just becasue she has personal stuff going on is a reason for me to put up with her insulting my family

I can take it if it's just me she's insulting, but once she does it to my family, she's out :madwife:

^Boats are about $22,000, but I have to raise $200 in a fundraiser :yikes:

^^:yes: It was a bunch of really expensive stuff too

^:yes: I'm positive

Even if she was ( which she's not) that's not even the worst, and it's a really stupid thing to joke about :tsk:

hey i commented on yours....if you wanna know more about my specific situation just ask...I didn't want to take antyhing away from your entry

^^ if she sent you a list of things she wants. to me, it looks like shes saying buy me these and i'll be your friend

also, I have friends who always accused me of not being able to od things because I'm a "good little christian girl" and that's always pissed me off...and caused me to do things, like say words like pissed :wink:

And I figured the boats had to be more, since you said it costs around the same as a car

waynetravis said:
^^ if she sent you a list of things she wants. to me, it looks like shes saying buy me these and i'll be your friend

I'm hoping that's how it goes down......I don't buy her anything and she stops being my friend ;) That would be amazing :drool:

A DESCRIBING bird in an open cage?

:hmm: Im listening to walk on...so I can't really think of anythign, so if someone else wants to do it, go for it

Back
Top Bottom