All I want is to get right next to you....and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
^his first time:cute:

I've seen the light! :lmao:

The only problem is this damn WS FTP keeps giving errors while logging in :angry:

Maybe I SHOULD use Filezilla!

^ from who, kayla? :hyper:

Zootlesque said:

I've seen the light! :lmao:

The only problem is this damn WS FTP keeps giving errors while logging in :angry:

Maybe I SHOULD use Filezilla!

^ from who, kayla? :hyper:

Is it the error about exceeding no-transfer-time?

If so, that's a setting I can fix on my end.

namkcuR said:

Is it the error about exceeding no-transfer-time?

If so, that's a setting I can fix on my end.

I don't know... it's like...

you know how ws ftp looks like, don't you?

if I choose my destination in the left window first and then choose the video in the right window, it gives me an error and says to reconnect

if I stay on a little too long choosing the videos, it again gives me an error... yeah, I guess this is the one you're talking about!

^^ ah! the Interference Bday card! :wink:

Zootlesque said:

I don't know... it's like...

you know how ws ftp looks like, don't you?

if I choose my destination in the left window first and then choose the video in the right window, it gives me an error and says to reconnect

if I stay on a little too long choosing the videos, it again gives me an error... yeah, I guess this is the one you're talking about!

^^ ah! the Interference Bday card! :wink:

Ok...I changed the setting in question...try again and see if there's any difference.

namkcuR said:
Somebody's watching U2 on the roof of a liquor store...

Man, did the boys look fucking cool back then!!! All 4 of them but esp. Bono, Edge and Adam! I'm tempted to say they look even cooler than they did during the Zoo. :ohmy:

good night kayla! :wave:

Zootlesque said:

Man, did the boys look fucking cool back then!!! All 4 of them but esp. Bono, Edge and Adam! I'm tempted to say they look even cooler than they did during the Zoo. :ohmy:

good night kayla! :wave:

Didn't Edge have kind of an Amish thing going at that point? :wink:

watch the streets video again, dude... Edge with his round sunglasses and hat... Adam with a great haircut and no shirt (good body).. Bono looking like Jesus pretty much :wink:

they looked fucking cool!!! :ohmy:

I know what you're saying :) But I don't think it tops the Zoo. Well, maybe Bono, but that's it.

I've been told by my brother and one of my cousins that I look like Jesus with my long hair and beard :wink:

namkcuR said:

I've been told by my brother and one of my cousins that I look like Jesus with my long hair and beard :wink:

:lmao:

Actually, you do look kinda like Jesus in the pics you've posted here! :wink:

But yeah... I think Bono definitely looked amazing during JT! Like in the video for I Still Haven't Found... without the shades, he looks fantastic! If I were a girl, I would just combust right now!

:shifty:

Hey Bri! :wink:

Yeah he needs to lose the shades.

He looked cool with long hair then, but I think right now he'd be better off with shorter hair than what he has right now.

yeah I agree! Lose the shades and cut the hair... pretty much like how he looks on the Pop album cover! :up:

^ pleba girl :flirt:

hot and bothered? me? :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I believe there is a consensus on him losing the shades. :up:

Not that they don't have thier appeal sometimes. :drool: But it's preferable to see his eyes, and he often looks younger, etc.

I sooo think he should go mullet. :wink:

^
:lol:

Yes.....don't ruin my daydream, you're hot and bothered dammit! :angry:
:drool:

:p

No. The Mullet is the worst idea for hair ever. Ever.

His Live Aid mullet looked a bit awful...

but his hair in the videos for Gloria and NYD with those blonde streaks... :up:

nam, 4000 posts! :applaud: :crack:

His hair in Gloria and NYD wasn't a full-on mullet yet. His hair was a real mullet during the latter parts of the War tour, the whole UF era, maybe the Conspiracy Of Hope tour. That's it. By JT, the ponytail was in.

And thanks :wink:

I want to post a lot more...I feel like I'm slow when you guys registered after I did and are at 12, 15, 16 thousand posts.

^ or 19 thousand :shifty:

:lol:

Don't feel bad. We're just postwhores, and should be ashamed of ourselves. :tsk:

Except for Zootles, the more of him, the better. :drool:

Most people (or should I say plebans?) have a severe aversion to pop B's short hair. I personally, think it looked quite good on him :drool:..
But not *too* short :yikes:....don't make me produce one or two ..err...less than attractive pics where he basicallly is bald.
AB/medium length hair also looks awesome on him. :combust: And I can tell you that his hair length has varied subtley during the tour, and he definetly looks better with it shorter rather than longer.
And there are def pics where he looks like he just came thru a time portal from the early 90s. :drool:

I can get pics if you like. :happy:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom