All I want is to get right next to you....and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care about NFL but it was nice to see the patriots lose. :wink: even though i kind of hate denver too

tre you don't have to since i've already bugged you enough...but would someone, like zootles perhaps, listen to this song. it's a van morrison song called madame george, and i've been listening to it obsessively, and i think it may be the best song, like, ever. i'd like someone to listen to this song and tell me i'm wrong. because i'm f'ing obsessive.

any volunteers? :wink:

^^^:yes: Except I started taping it a little too late so I only have half of the first video :angry:

I don't know how to get it to dvd :reject: I'll figure it out one of these days :wink:

There's a pretty good new music video station called The Tube..anyone ever heard of it? Just videos 24/7 :drool:

ysi downloads for me in seconds.. literally!

I actually made that post a full 20 seconds or so after I'd even started listening! :yes:

It's nice but I can't get into it too much! :shrug:

tre, you're seriously missing out on their whole 90s persona and image thing if you haven't watched the videos for EBTTRT, Fly, Numb, HMTMKMKM, Lemon etc...

I find his singing style here quite interestingly unique, though! :hmm:

not that I know jack about Van Morrison anyway! :reject:

^ tre, I guess if you have watched ZOO TV, you're okay! ;)

yes i hate to say it, but i think Van Morrison may be my favorite Irish vocalist...to put it one way:ohmy:

:wink:

tre, are you going for a week? i hadn't listened to much this week, but tonight i listened to some rare tracks, some live stuff, and a few R&H songs. it was wonderful :love:

sorry ;)

^^ So lemme ask you this VG... can I assume that you like U2's Wild Honey, then? :hmm:

^ so serious in his vow :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom