All I Want is "green fingers"...some U2 content

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I hired this movie :green fingers" and watched it yesterday. It claimed to be a heart-warming British comedy in the vein of The Full Monty...OK. I made the final choice because David Kelly and Helen Mirren are in it, two actors I enjoy.
It was a heart-warming tale. I was thinking it had good music too. It got to the first sad bit, where the main character says good-bye to his friends,I had a tear in my eye. But that did mean he could be with the woman he loved...and then I heard it!!! Perfectly placed and the action fitted it beautifully...the love scene was played out to U2's "All I Want Is You":heart:
Then it got to the really sad bit, where the character Fergus Wilks dies:( and it was accompanied by Bruce Springsteen's "If You Should Fall Behind"...another good choice.
It isn't an important movie, but it was enjoyable and certainly had good music. It is based on a true story, a positive story. If you are a gardener like me, you would find it more enjoyable. It was produced by Trudy Styler...Mrs Sting.
"Hearing All I Want is You" in that moment was very touching.
Has anyone seen it?

"adversity is your ally, lad"
where the wildflowers are :heart:

Cass, that's a cute movie. I enjoyed it too for the U2 parts and the gardening angle but also because I think the lead actor, Clive Owen is rather handsome.

Back
Top Bottom