All Grammy Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Wanderer said:
how did Coldplay beat U2? isnt U2 only nominated for song from a film?

No. U2's "Walk On" from the Tribute To Heroes thing was up against Coldplay. Their song from a film is nominated at the Oscars.

And they don't show all the awards-I noticed that U2 had lost the award as they were going to a commercial break-they listed some of the awards in a little corner of the screen.

Angela

I agree, N'Sync did a good job. :silent: I really feel for the Gibbs. :sad:

They mentioned Bruce again, so he's gonna be part of the Clash thing, I'm assuming, along with Dave Grohl. :up: :hyper:

I think it'll be time to clip my kitty's toenails when Kid and Sheryl come on. I finally heard the song yesterday and it made me want to hurl myself off a bridge. :crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think it'll be time to clip my kitty's toenails when Kid and Sheryl come on. I finally heard the song yesterday and it made me want to hurl myself off a bridge. :crack:

LMAO. seriously. that song sucks bad. :yuck:

more bruce later. :drool:

:yikes: i just wanted to use this smiles EE.

Grammy's stink

All I want to say is the Grammy's STINK without U2. I have just turned it on while commercials I have been watching other shows. Didn't miss a thing.:lol:

ladywithspinninghead said:
Did anyone see what was written on Avril's jacket??
It looked like it was deliberately censored at the beginning of her song.....

I noticed that too...she held her jacket open for a moment, and the camera stayed on her back. As she was taking her jacket off, I tried see what it said, but I couldn't make it out...I just saw parts of some letters.

Back
Top Bottom