All Grammy Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
am i the only one who wants avril lavigne to win best new artist? :hyper:

yes, absolutely, and i hope you are kidding like my brother when he says he has to go to the washroom but is 12 years old and should have obviously grown out of that stage already.

wanderer, will you buy the single when it is pressed and issued in the united states of america?

new york's own simon and garfunkel reuniting for a special performance... jersey's finest bruuuuuuuce rockin' out the house... coldplay playing with the new york philharmonic (who i've seen many a time and must say they are terrific... can't wait to see how they do with a rock song)... and all of it at the world's most famous arena... the absolute best place to see a rock show, where i saw my first u2 concert, and where i'll be headin' off to see pearl jam come june... all we need is bono, who we know is in town, to make an appearance, and this show will be complete :hyper:
front.gif

daisybean said:
I also want to see Avril win new artist so that way we don't have to put up with her anymore.

Amen... or it will encourage her to back up her "I'm a musician" claim by actually learning to play guitar, instead of just holding one to look cool.

sue4u2 said:
FYI... The Grammys will air 8pm (Eastern time USA) Sunday.
Beginning 2pm that afternoon MTV2 will air a 4 hour time line of the history of the U2 band. WHOO WHOO can't wait.:drool: :bono: :edge: :happy: :yell:

Just wanted to complain here for uno momento........ That was a really big typo in the above post, unless they changed the time after it was posted - the MTV2 thing was 2AM not 2PM so I missed it :mad:

I'm glad the grammys are on when I have to work; usually they are on a Tuesday night. I just think that it's not worth watching this year--only for Bruce and possibly No Doubt. Other than that, it's a shitty year for the Grammys. Although Wilco doesn't give a damn about them, they got screwed anyway by not being nominated.

Oh wait, Coldplay will be performing right? Shit, I guess there was a reason to watch...other than that, I think it's shite this year.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Simon and Garfunkel performance was great.

Norah's performance was great as well as No Doubt, however Faith Hill sounded a bit flat tonight.

I wish my body looked as good as Gwens! :angry: i :heart: her boots!

I'm in total agreement with you!!!
Loved S&G, and Gwen really rocked! :yes:

Will Coldplay be playing Clocks?

:drool:

:heart:

Hmm, maybe I am missing out. But I can't handle Avril...so there.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom