All Grammy discussion goes here PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
broom_dust.gif

If you shout... said:
ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

FUCK EVERYTHING.

FUCK THE GRAMMYS.

FUCK.

If your actually a U2 fan, I think you should enjoy this even if you don't agree with every win.

Sounded like something happened after the dude started talking...maybe larry flipped him the bird

STING2 said:

If your actually a U2 fan, I think you should enjoy this even if you don't agree with every win.

If you want me to listen to you, I suggest you learn how to spell.

STING2 said:
Well, you thought wrong.

I think it's funny Kanye lost to a bunch of ancient shit from 2004.

(Edit: Talking about both Green Day and U2 here. It's like one of those VH-1 retrospectives.)

Ah, what's annoying is that the Recording president saw that Larry was cut off and even went "oooohhh" but then, even as the crowd hooted and hollared to let him step away to let Larry speak, he didn't. Idiot.

That said...clean sweep. Completely awesome.

Long live U2!

wow, I seriously wonder what happened after larry was cut off! to know what he was going to say . . . .

(btw, everyone needs to just chill out)

I dont believe it it has been an honor for me to be a fan since almost the begining 81, and I also remember watching when they one for Joshua tree and the others. I am sooooo happy for them well deserved the hardest working band ever!

Sorry Sir Paul you still rock.

Back
Top Bottom