All Grammy discussion goes here PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
bahhhhhhhh hahahahaha... that was the greatest grammy moment ever.

whoever was introducing these two got a good chuckle out of saying "hancock"

Who, terrance howard? I think he just got excited and read the teleprompter too fast, so he had to wait to see what came after "3-time grammy winner"

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Uhh....interesting usage of my sentence....I'm assuming you are saying "Here" about my talk about some of the people here who thinks that Mariah's album is a crap album.

I was saying just because most people in Interference don't like the Mariah album doesn't mean it doesn't have a chance to win.

I use the here since it was the key word.

bcrt2000 said:

Who, terrance howard? I think he just got excited and read the teleprompter too fast, so he had to wait to see what came after "3-time grammy winner"

well he also flubbed when saying "pianist"

i'd like to shake the hand of whoever made terrance howard have to say "pianist," "hancock," and "christina aguilera" in the same sentance.

I read ya...I want to be clear, I haven't heard Mariah's album, and am not a big fan...I just heard a lot of hype about her for these grammys. Our boys all the way though!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

yes because we all know that dressing up like the village people or comming out of a giant lemon is just being "ironic," while dressing up like a marching band is just plain silly.

Dressing up as the Village People in the Discotheque video had something to do with the song, they went together. They were related.

What does dressing as a marching band have to do with Gold Digger?

Kinda sad about Arcade Fire...never been a Stripes fan, especially of this album.
But I know most *real* music fans did.

Kanye West - Rap - Won Rap Album of Year
Mariah Carey - R&B - Won R&B Album of Year
U2 - Rock - Won Rock Album of the year

What does this tell us about Album of the year?

thelaj said:

That Paul McCartney's gonna win. :lol:

thelaj said:

Paul is fucked?

ramblin rose said:
I wonder why Bono put on the hat. He must be blocking the person sitting behind him now. It's not like he had hat hair, since he performed without the hat.

I'm one of the ones who loves the hat. and him in it.:drool:

Popmart (which i enjoyed very much) wishes it had just a shread of the knowingness, humor, and verbal sophistocation of Golddigger.

Back
Top Bottom