All Grammy discussion goes here PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Kanye was awesome :up: I kinda hoped Kanye or Gorillaz would snag Record of the Year, but Green Day's alright.

Late congrats to U2 for Song of the Year! :rockon:

sorry if these have already appeared - I've lost track

r1135818681.jpg

namkcuR said:

Of course there was ego in Popmart. But not as much as there was in that Kanye performance. I'd rather see them come out of a Lemon than GET DRESSED UP IN HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND UNIFORMS. What the hell was that?

I don't get Kanye. I like some hiphop. But Kanye is ridiculously overrated and he's already more full of himself than Bono has ever been.

actually, the influence of hip-hop on Popmart would make for a fascinating discussion.

but now's not the time for that.

It just seems after all the "resurrection of her career" talk, I would be surprised if she walks away empty handed...

...still counting on the sweep though.

I think Album is definitely still up in the air, but I really didn't expect U2 to sweep like this, so they may reel it in :up:

I wonder why Bono put on the hat. He must be blocking the person sitting behind him now. It's not like he had hat hair, since he performed without the hat.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
bahhhhhhhh hahahahaha... that was the greatest grammy moment ever.

whoever was introducing these two got a good chuckle out of saying "hancock"

ha ha

you said cock

[/ headache impersonation]

namkcuR said:

Of course there was ego in Popmart. But not as much as there was in that Kanye performance. I'd rather see them come out of a Lemon than GET DRESSED UP IN HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND UNIFORMS. What the hell was that?

I don't get Kanye. I like some hiphop. But Kanye is ridiculously overrated and he's already more full of himself than Bono has ever been.

yes because we all know that dressing up like the village people or comming out of a giant lemon is just being "ironic," while dressing up like a marching band is just plain silly.

Irvine511 said:
i hate the fact that someone as loathsome as Christina Aguilera (sp?) can sing. well.

what happened to all of her piercings? looks like she went pretty girl tonight

carof_77 said:
did arcade Fire win in their category?

No, the Stripes did.

Thankfully, since it was my favorite album of 2005.

Back
Top Bottom