All Dogs Go to Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
So I was watching this movie again for the first time in years...it's always been one of my favorite childhood movies, but now I'm watching it I gotta say

1)I can't believe that all these years I was watching a child's mob movie

2)Every scene with the demon dogs is scary scary scary scary

But other than that, I still love this movie and it was good to watch it again. I was pretty sad though since I'm watching it because my grandma left me a lot of her movies in her will and the end always made me cry :sad:

Anyone else love this movie from childhood (or still love this movie?)

My son loved this movie and I remember watching it many many times with him. He'd get so sad and ask so many questions. So yea, I have fond memories of this particular movie.

The first I watched it was when my a couple of my nephews got it when they were younger. Fell in love with it instantly and am not ashamed to admit at all that it made me cry. In fact whenever I watch it anymore,which I occassionally do as it's so good,it still makes me feel sad.

I'd forgotten about that movie! It was one of my favorites. In fact, I think we have it on VHS somewhere even. :hmm:

That movie made me cry......it is one movie I could never show my son who is a dyer animal lover who wants to be a vet one day.

I guess he takes after me.

Back
Top Bottom