All Because Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Please don't mention food! :puke:

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I can never finish my meals because I feel sick. So when I saw my doctor today he gave me an order to get some contrast x rays done and check my tummy is alright. :huh:

MissMaCo said:
Harry Potter was on TV last night. I only watched the beginning. I didn't know that film. I still don't know it though. :|

The first Harry Potter movie was on TV this night. I watched the beginning and the end (during the middle another station was showing C.S.I. which I really wanted to watch). Had seen it before in the cinema. :)

*has the 3rd Harry Potter DVD lying around*

It's my sister's! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Ugh! Please don't mention food! :puke:

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I can never finish my meals because I feel sick. So when I saw my doctor today he gave me an order to get some contrast x rays done and check my tummy is alright. :huh:

:hug:

Well, it snowed a bit here earlier today. Snow's gone, but I think it's still too cold to go outside.
I'll stay in with the heater on.

:)

However I did manage to buy a few things - a couple of suit jackets for work, the movie Trading Places on DVD, the Ash album 1977, and a pair of wool trousers :up:

it has been an expensive day :mad:

I also sent money to oxfam, but I don't mind that :up:

Lu, River Island was mad yesterday (the dublin one). You didn't get to browse through clothes, you had to join a herd of people and get thrown around the aisles just snatching up something as you passed it. then all the fitting rooms were closed and i wouldn't buy something before trying it. :down:

I did get pretty jewellery elsewhere though. :heart:

Lara Mullen said:
Lu, River Island was mad yesterday (the dublin one). You didn't get to browse through clothes, you had to join a herd of people and get thrown around the aisles just snatching up something as you passed it. then all the fitting rooms were closed and i wouldn't buy something before trying it. :down:

I did get pretty jewellery elsewhere though. :heart:

Jewellery :drool:

I got a lovely pair of earrings from Xmas from my sister. They are black and sparkley and very very nice.

Sometime this week I'm gonna go to the wholesaler shop of a jeweller called Indian Style. They have goooooooooorgeous stuff and I'm planning to go mad! Mwhahahaha :wink:

I need to go to Next to look for work clothes but I refuse to set foot in there during the sales. you have to queue to even get through the door, and when you get inside it's like a mad jumble sale at the church hall, with people elbowing you in the ribs to grab nasty clothes just cos they only cost a pound

:mad:

I looked at some nice jewellry in accessorize though. I love their stuff but I can't wear it cos I'm allergic to everything but sterling silver

:mad:

I bought a beautiful blue and green rhinstone dragonfly brooch from oasis the other day. It was full price though :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom