All Because Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the non traditional sausages and scrambled eggs with toast for dinner tonight.

I need to wrap presents but a certain mini fah won't stay in bed. As a matter of fact she is sitting behind me talking non stop. :ohmy:

right-mini-DSC00003.jpg

:wave:

i just had a mini apple pie and custard and then a bowl of choc ice cream. :reject:I'm really going on my diet again this year. I can't put all the weight on I lost this year. :down:

Boterkoek

Ingredients:

1/2 pound of butter
1 1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 egg separated
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of flour

Preparation:

Cream butter and sugar. Add egg white, baking powder and salt. Add flour and mix well. Divide batter and spread into two pie plates. Decorate with cross hatching marks made with the tine of a fork. Spread egg yolk over top. Preheat oven to 325 F. Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Cool and slice into wedges.

-------------------------------------------------

I did split the dough in 1/4 and 3/4 part.
I used the 3/4 part for the bottem, spread the cherry yelly ( jam) on it and used the 1/4 part on that.

You can use any jam you want :drool:

I am on tour in the states in march , the dutch delight cooking tour :drool: Maybe i could book some extra dates :hmm:

:|

I've seen the first 2 Harry Potter films and I loved them :up:

And somewhere in my home the 3rd Harry Potter film is hiding, waiting to be found and watched.

WHERE CAN IT BE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom