All Because Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to Ricky's Urban Diner for dinner tonight. One of the songs we heard during dinner was 'Downtown' by Petula Clark.

For just a second I thought I was

in bed :wink:

elmoa.gif

You can do it,....

is it just me or are there a few members around on crack at the moment? :crack:

fah said:
It's not hot here :|

I actually had to wear a hat and gloves today :|

I've been wearing my scarf since late November.
I've only needed my gloves once or twice. They are mitts and extremely impractical but they match my scarf. I got it in Dublin when I met Miquel, its pink with pink ribbons through it. It's really pretty :heart: A few people have asked me where I got it. I also picked my brother a scarf and my Dad bought it too. People always ask them about their scarves as well. Last week we had lunch and this couple from Hungary asked where we, my Dad & I, got our scarves because apparently they didn't have nice coloured scarves like ours there and wear dark colours.

I'm really boring talking about scarves, aren't I? :|

i had about 8 hours sleep today, that is a lot les than usual. ive been averaging at 13 hours. :huh:

I had about 4 hours of sleep. I stayed up late watching my new Live Aid dvd and forgot that I had to get up early :yawn:

We are going to see the Incredibles this afternoon - I hope it's good :hyper:

I've heard good reports about it from my little cousin and uncle. :up:

The last time I went to the cinema was to see Briget Jone's 2 with Johnny. That was a bad date. :down: I seen him while I was out about 3 weeks ago. I kissed someone I was out with and he pushed him at the bar. :slant: He ignores me though. As if I was the one who was really rude :shrug:

Lara Mullen said:
i had about 8 hours sleep today, that is a lot les than usual. ive been averaging at 13 hours. :huh:
:ohmy:

13 hours,...my average is more like 6 hours

i know, ever since i felt unwell all ive done is sleep
and it doesnt matter if ive had 4 hours or 13 hours sleep, i never feel properly refresed and energetic when i get up. :slant:

Marty I put Madird down as a place I;d like to go
But I picked Zaragoza first.
I cannot spell tonight. Sorry. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom