All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
:no: Not the rolls!

Wait, isn't that part of your tradition? The rolls get messed up?

Our rolls are the ones that are already half-baked and really just need to be thrown in the oven as an afterthought. :drool: Our tradition is to toally forget about them.

They are one of my favorite things about the meal. Oh well...:sigh:

Kariann said:

I read the whole thing!

Mine journal is boring again.
:eek: You did?? Too many words!! You're a brave soul!

Yours included the word U2uesday so it wasn't boring at all!

Kariann said:

They are one of my favorite things about the meal. Oh well...:sigh:
*sends half-baked rolls since we'll forget about them anyway*

What about desert? There's always desert!

*pushing my obnoxious holiday spirit on anyone who will listen*

Schmeg said:

*sends half-baked rolls since we'll forget about them anyway*

What about desert? There's always desert!

*pushing my obnoxious holiday spirit on anyone who will listen*

We have pumpkin pie and that is always good.

*trying to take the holiday spirit overflow but am having a hard time as I am feeling down since its not going to be anything special other than a turkey and my mom is driving me crazy with little things and I again feel like the invisible person in the house*

I just dont get it...Im happy I guess you could say but there is not a sad but a longing feeling deep down. It was just us last year and I was fine with that but for some reason this year it's different. I guess I just feel that there is nothing special tomorrow like seeing people you dont normally see so why should I be excited.

I've got more stuff going on in my head and most likely it will end up a journal entry at some time...wont litter randoom with it.

I know that feeling, it's taken a long time to get used to our holidays being just us, too...people coming for desert are people we see all the time, it's not like distant relatives or anything...I just look forward to the food at this point. :drool:

If my lesson is at 10:15...I should probably be at the rink at 9:45 at the latest...Tom better be nice to me tonight, I'm not feeling very ice dancey right now! I'm feeling like another loop of HTDAAB is in order...

:hmm: I think Tom owes me 10 free minutes tonight...cool! Was that last week we only did 20 minutes? Feels like months ago. :huh:

I think it's mostly that having company would have been a change of pace from the same old moods everyday. My mom is always stressed, saying she has so much on her mind and all that. My dad is always grumpy it seems so it might have done everyone good in that sense.

ok I just totally made up a my own cheesecake recipe :crazy: I hope it's good :shifty: Actually during my years of wanting to be a pastry chef when I used to bake and sell stuff cheesecakes were my specialty. I've made quite a few in my day so I'm sure it's fine. :shifty: I hope :eek:

The other one is one I've made a zillion times so I know that will be good :drool:

The L A family is coming here for dinner on Friday night so I still have a few cakes to bake tomorrow. I'm making my grandma's lemon coconut cake and then I'm going to whip up a choc. cherry cake. Not sure what exactly I'm going to do. I just saw a can of cherries and some frosting so I'll figure something out.

:drool: cheesecake :drool:

We have my mom's apple pie, some brownies, and a tiramisu from the milkman. :drool: I won't eat for a week after tomorrow, I'll be so full!

I need to fix the bass on my pimped-out speakers because SYCMIOYO rattles the walls at a low-ish volume...:shifty:

I also need to get ready to skate.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm moving next week :crazy: Wow. I actually can pick up my key on the 1st but I just decided to do it on the 3rd. This is going to be so weird. I can't wait to see how all of my stuff fits in there. I also can't wait to take a nap on my new couch :drool:

ok does your book look like this:

book12.jpg

or does it look like this without the writing on the hand and the "Edge's hand" in the corner like mine does? :| :mad:

I borrowed the above pic from pleba from someone who got theirs in Dublin ( :shifty: I think...well at least somewhere in Europe last week )

arw9797 said:
you're going skating at this hour? :eek: It's late!
No kidding!! My lesson's at 10:15!! :yawn: I'm not gonna make it! I'm used to serious ass-sitting at this time, not moving around!

We have moved on from the rabid dogs biting my ass on the way out of the corner of the Blues to a rabid bull chasing me down the ice in the Paso Doble, in case anyone was wondering. Now if I could get my act togther and get my damn application in to test the American Waltz we'd be all set. :mad:

:scratch: I didn't notice a hand labeled for Edge in mine...let me double check...

Nope, I just have a black handprint with no label and no writing on it...IWB and I were talking about how Edge didn't get a handprint...I guess there's another version floating around out there!

the other 3 guys have their hands labeled and last night I looked through the book a zillions times for Edge. I knew I had seen it online the other day to know that the hands were in there but then I didn't see his :sad: Everything else on the page is the same except there's no writting or "Edge's hand" in my book. I want mine to say "Edge's hand!!!!!!" :mad:

I look like hell just woke up but I have to go. :|

Will anyone still be around at like 11:30 EST or is this Happy Thanksgiving?

:laugh: Okay, Happy Thanksgiving to all just in case! :hug: Good luck with the cheesecake!

:wave:

:drool: I just took the cheesecakes out and the pumpkin one that I made up myself is so good :faint: When I took the sides off a thin layer of the cake was a sticking to the sides so my mom and I tried and we both had a :ohmy: :drool: reaction. It actually just tastes like a richer pumpkin pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom