All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
I came in here to post that I knew the mailman. :huh: I hate it when that happens. Before I knew he was the mailman, he was a creepy hockey player who used to leer at the pretty ice dancers in little skirts at the rink. Then he was my friend's boyfriend's dad. Now he's the Mailman + Baggage.

:yikes:

i bought one of those disposable "digital" cameras, the ones that come with a disc of pictures, and i'm going to take some pics of lego elevation. i took a picture of my rally hat/plaid hat self (wearing the wrong shirt, but that's because the orange one was at the bottom of the hamper and smelled really bad).

:up:

IWasBored said:

haha, yeah it is

and i love when larry can't remember where 'crumbs from your table' came from :laugh:
I know!! :lol: He;s really upset about the whole thing! :hug::larry::hug:

IWasBored said:
i bought one of those disposable "digital" cameras, the ones that come with a disc of pictures, and i'm going to take some pics of lego elevation. i took a picture of my rally hat/plaid hat self (wearing the wrong shirt, but that's because the orange one was at the bottom of the hamper and smelled really bad).

:up:
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Late night epic AIM chats can be productive!

:wave: fah! Are you ready for the amazing punk rock of Avril tonight? :drool:

IWasBored said:
: official "i love u2" declaration smiliey :
:heart:

I can't stop listening...when I'm not there's a song running through my head...it's great!

When I took a nap this afternoon I dreamed about Randoom...that can't be a good thing.

:crazy:

:| Guess what came in the mail today? Anyone need the collector's edition?!?!? It feels so wrong to return U2 but what the hell am I going to do with 2 copies. :shifty: I have 2 copies of the CD already since I bought one yesterday.

I went to Target today and happened to be in the electronics area so I stopped to look if the CD was there and it was SOLD OUT :drool:

:huh: :crack: some of my cousins from L A are in town. I bumped into one of them at Target today. :huh: The relatives house they are staying at is across the street from where I work and Target is close by too. It was so strange.

I got mine in the mail today too. I was walking around Best Buy yesterday trying to decide if I wanted anything else and I over heard an older lady asking for the cd. I found that cute...Im guessing she was either sent on a mission or someone is getting one as a gift.

Ok so tell me why is it that whenever I find a cheesy Elvis movie on tv I feel the need to watch it?

I found the collector's set because someone was asking a Best Buy guy for it...I handed her the regular CD that she was really looking for and I followed the guy to the box set. :D

I would end up keeping the second on in case something happened to the first...the dvd got scratched...I actually opened the book all the way and it fell apart...I still have the U2 Go Home my aunt gave me for Christmas, even though it was the third one I ended up with...:shifty:

Kariann said:
Ok so tell me why is it that whenever I find a cheesy Elvis movie on tv I feel the need to watch it?
:cute: Because it's Elvis!!

I never find cheesey Elvis movies, but I never really look for them...

I don't know but Motor Mouth is on!

And y'all might want to watch MTV News at 10 to the hour. ;)

They didn't show it then? Damn TRL. :rolleyes: A taped should be cued for the next one; they've played the same one twice today so I imagine it'll pop up again.

off to bake cheesecakes for tomorrow...so far my mom and sister have made a pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, peacan pie, and some coconut bar thingy's.:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm making a pumpkin cheesecake and the last I heard those 2 were still fighting over the other one {pause} ok so my mom just came down here to ask a question about what to make and left while I was in mid sentence. She just said she thought I was finished talking. :sigh: story of my life.......

:drool::drool::drool: Cheesecake...I'm coming over! :D

My mom keeps yelling things to me from the kitchen and followed by NEVER MIND.

*turns up U2 just a little louder*

:shifty:

Schmeg said:
:drool::drool::drool: Cheesecake...I'm coming over! :D

My mom keeps yelling things to me from the kitchen and followed by NEVER MIND.

*turns up U2 just a little louder*

:shifty:

My mom is in her stress mode over the meal and cooking. She doesnt like anyone to bother her....thus I avoid her at all costs tonight.

I cant talk to her but she sure as hell can wake me up from a nap to go get her something she forgot. Then when I say Im going to go to ST RD instead of the little grocer over here since I am going to pick up some food for me she freaks out like I'm going to be gone an hour. :rollyeyes:

I just realized that there are no less than 4 copies of HTDAAB in my house right now. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom