All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel weird that I left early but after a 2 hour nap and tylenol I still have a headache so I guess I shouldn't feel too guilty.

oh my god I fucking love this CD :faint: :drool: :combust:

So I asked Mr fah if he would pick it up for me today and he said he didn't know if he would have the time but he would try. :|

I worked last night and I have woken up with a blinding headache :hmm:

I think mine could be related to the lack of caffeine in me :huh:

arw9797 said:
so my collector's edition that I spent $9.00 for shipping is not here yet and there's no info on ups.com. :mad:

It's going to be here tomorrow :rolleyes: now what the hell am I going to do with it since I bought it this afternoon? :madspit:

my computer doesn't like this CD :mad: It's making a loud noise that I've never heard it make before. I guess that means I'll just have to turn the volume up :wink:

i've been packing up stuff so i can go home for the rest of the week...and i'm watching a NESN retro hockey ray bourque special i taped while i was at class.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous of fah right now!!!!!!!!!

They're using Vertigo to kickoff the Bad Celebrity Fashion show on VH1. :mad:

Schmeg said:
They're using Vertigo to kickoff the Bad Celebrity Fashion show on VH1. :mad:

NOOOOOO

hey! i'm listening to vertigo right now.

and not because i'm watching VH1:mad: :mad: :mad:

:edge: :guitar: :drool:

although i have to admit it was fucking hilarious on the banjo. he plays the banjo like it's a guitar...i've certainly never seen a banjo played like that before :laugh:

IWasBored said:

NOOOOOO

hey! i'm listening to vertigo right now.

and not because i'm watching VH1:mad: :mad: :mad:

:edge: :guitar: :drool:

although i have to admit it was fucking hilarious on the banjo. he plays the banjo like it's a guitar...i've certainly never seen a banjo played like that before :laugh:
:laugh: I love that part!!! Bono's air banjo is pretty cool too. :wink:

fah said:
Oh yes, I can feel the love :wink:

It's just oozing out all around me

:D
Just remember: if you see any Sk8erBois, tell them C U L8er, boi! And don't go and make things so complicated!

Can you feel my love for the GapKids Muzac? :|

I came in here to post that I knew the mailman. :huh: I hate it when that happens. Before I knew he was the mailman, he was a creepy hockey player who used to leer at the pretty ice dancers in little skirts at the rink. Then he was my friend's boyfriend's dad. Now he's the Mailman + Baggage.

:drool: My Amazon UK order is here! Crazy how I ordered it way after I ordered my US order and it arrived first from the UNITED FUCKING KINGDOM.

Oh hey, I guess I got the special edition HTRDAAB...I don't know if my aunt has a dvd player...she didn't when she thought U2 Go Home was a cd...

Never mind, it's not that special, I wonder why it has that sticker on it...:hmm:

edit: :drool: again, the Vertigo dvd single came with a postcard to update my info to the U2 mailing list...looks like I'll be adding snail mail to my 2 e-mail addresses I have registered!
*visions of fanclub tickets dance in my head*

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

:laugh: I love that part!!! Bono's air banjo is pretty cool too. :wink:

haha, yeah it is

and i love when larry can't remember where 'crumbs from your table' came from :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom