All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both Hotmail and Yahoo open in other windows and I am cumpulsively checking for new mail...they both suck.

The featured profile on Myspace.com is Rock Da Mullet, in case anyone was curious. I can't figure out Myspace for the life of me...I can e-mail IWB through there and that's it. It was hard enough getting it to play Around the Sun a few months ago!

:huh: I can't believe that was two months ago.

Edit: spelling and my ever-so-creative Windows Media Player is played L&POE followed by L&POE just now...not that I'm complaining. :combust:

Last edited:
They put all sorts of crap on nickels now. :shrug: Nickels are the new quarters.

Okay, on to the mess to the left of my chair now...:yikes:

No kidding! But I'll be there, barring any unforseen windows disasters! :uhoh:

Okay that mess wasn't nearly as bad as it looked...onto the desk!

:drool: Only 75 payments left on my student loan! That's only 6 years!

:lol:

I am laughing so I won't cry...

MINIMUM of 30 sounds so much better! Jim's Best Buy is like #1 in the region so they should have more than 30! I won't be so nervous now!
Kariann said:

My parents paid mine...but I had to buy my first car. They bought my brother his first car....he wrecked it and then they bought him another one...a Camero no less.
My mom payed for school while I was there but the whole loan thing ends up being more with interest, I think...plus I payed for any food I ate outside the dining hall, and any untility bills incurred while living off campus. My uncle gave me my first car but I payed for everything that went into it or fell off it.

Okay that's enough cleaning for tonight! And worrying about money.

My magazines are stacked in the corner for later too! :laugh: And I have a pile of CD's that need to be put away but I'm just going to be getting a few more of those in the next few days so why bother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom