All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a half-hour nap a little while ago while I was trying to help my mom get a PayPal rebate...I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, I hope Jim helped her...I woke up so sleepy I felt drunk but now I feel SOOOOO awake I could run a marathon or something! Weird!

:| I just walked in the door from work.

I had ONE deal that I had to work on today. I submitted it at 10:00 this morning and it took until just now for it to be looked at by all the people that need to look at stuff on the last day of the month. I had nothing to do all fucking day and no one had anything to give me. I didn't take a lunch (and yes they ordered meat pizza but I brought a lunch). I'm so frustrated right now and on top of it my mom has the neighborhood ladies over right now so I can't go in the kitchen to eat and my dad put a TV in the family room now so he's in there blasting the TV but he's snoring super loud.

:sigh: anyone want to run to Chipotle for me? :sad:

I'll do a Chipotle run and put your car back in the driveway on my way in. :drool:
Kariann said:
I take it you'll be wiiiiiiide awake for U2tuesday then huh?
:yes: :hyper:

Kariann said:
Chipotle sounds soooo yummy right now.

Have you tried the bowls? They aren't bad but I love the tortilla too much to do them all the time.

I always get the bowls...less carbs plus the tortilla is so heavy that I'm full after a few bites. :tsk:

We got our lunch free today from Einstein's since they forgot a whole sandwich and didnt put the requested cheese on the rest. Amy called and they are going to credit her card. To top it all off when she asked for a manager when she called the manager wanted her to call back because it was busy!

:yikes: That sounds gross.

I have returned from being distracted by geography and Strongbad if anyone wants to have a U2uesday up in here! :D

:der: I think I figured out the crazy noises my computer was making last night...the little AIM commercial talks now. Grand. :|

Schmeg said:
:der: I think I figured out the crazy noises my computer was making last night...the little AIM commercial talks now. Grand. :|

did it sound like a yeti?

I can't believe that I need to go to bed soon so I can go back to work. 11 hours in my little 3 walled world was too much for me today. I accomplished nothing for moving. Two more days of work left this week....

tedsday mcchat party next week!!

" The holidays are coming early this year when the Fab Five pay a visit to Richard, Megan and their five kids for a tree-trimming, pajama-wearing, cookie-baking, stocking-stuffing Christmas Eve sleepover! "

Kariann said:
IWB did you see The Boot of 2004?

what? what? where?

i still haven't gotten back to my normal internet-life since my internet came back...i'm behind on journal reading :reject:

Kariann said:
I bringeth you The Boot of 2004......

132085.jpg

Oh yeah I like how it tells you what kind of boot it is on the actual boot...you know just in case you forget you have them on or something.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom