All Because of Randoooom - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-25-2004, 09:08 AM   #316
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Come over! Everyone come here for desert! Amanda can bring some cheesecake, it'll be grand!

The mini-fahs can come too as long as they do their Cirque de Soleil act!

This sounds great but sadly the Cirque de Soleil phase has passed. Today you will be entertained by the sounds of mini fahs singing Avril Lavigne songs

Cheesecake

Old 11-25-2004, 09:14 AM   #317
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
http://dev.u2.com/home.php

There were some goofy random symbols in the http part but once they're changed to letters you go to the relaunched U2.com and you, too can be a subscribed member!

$40 well spent!

I can't get in...

Soon I will be taking it personally

Old 11-25-2004, 10:07 AM   #318
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:31 PM
Quote:
http://dev.u2.com/home.php

There were some goofy random symbols in the http part but once they're changed to letters you go to the relaunched U2.com and you, too can be a subscribed member!

$40 well spent!

what is this? The link just takes me to a blank page.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:10 AM   #319
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:31 PM
It WAS a link last night! Took my $40 happily after it figured out RI is, in fact, a two-letter state code...
Old 11-25-2004, 10:11 AM   #320
arw
Blue Crack Addict

My dvd player will not play cd's all of a sudden. I purposely bought this one a few years ago because it plays cd's and mp3's. I've used the cd option more than the dvd option. It wouldn't work on Sunday with the new cd I burned. I thought maybe it was the cd but now it won't play any cd's including U2 I'm going to get up early before work tomorrow and buy a cd player at Best Buy before I got to work. I'm tired of listening to things in my little cd player
Old 11-25-2004, 10:11 AM   #321
Blue Crack Addict

I also have an invoice from Fanfire and an e-mail from U2.com in my mailbox so it wasn't a group hallucination...weird...
Old 11-25-2004, 10:12 AM   #322
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
It WAS a link last night! Took my $40 happily after it figured out RI is, in fact, a two-letter state code...

You PAID money to it?!?
Old 11-25-2004, 10:15 AM   #323
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
My dvd player will not play cd's all of a sudden. I purposely bought this one a few years ago because it plays cd's and mp3's. I've used the cd option more than the dvd option. It wouldn't work on Sunday with the new cd I burned. I thought maybe it was the cd but now it won't play any cd's including U2 I'm going to get up early before work tomorrow and buy a cd player at Best Buy before I got to work. I'm tired of listening to things in my little cd player
Is it unhappy with burned cd's?

Actually my little crap cd player did the same thing...first it hated burned cd's, than any regualr cd I put in it would skip like a broken record, and now it won't even play the radio.

I have to go find a store that's open and buy some coffee in which to put the Irish cream we bought yesterday.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:16 AM   #324
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

You PAID money to it?!?
Yes, it was the relaunched U2.com, and the two confirmation e-mails I have make me believe it was official for a few minutes! Karen looked too but she doesn't have her Propaganda letter yet so she didn't buy anything, I think Shari did though.

It was real 12 hours ago!
Old 11-25-2004, 10:18 AM   #325
Blue Crack Addict

The invoice included a bunch of HTML Hotmail doesn't like but this is what I have:
Quote:
Please save this e-mail confirmation for your reference. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us: 1. Via the web: +ADw-a href+AD0AIg-javascriptl('http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus')+ADsAIgA+-http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus+ADw-/a+AD4- 2. Call our toll free Customer Service +AEA- 1-800-615-1324 or direct 916-350-2911. 3. Write us at: U2/Fanfire P.O. Box 629000 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Shipping and Delivery Information ------------------------------------------- Typically, merchandise that is in stock ships within 24-48 hours of an order being placed. If the item you order is not available, the backorder will be shipped immediately upon receipt. United States/Canada 1. Add 1-2 days after you place your order to assume the ship date 2. Add 5-10 business days to the shipping date to estimate when your merchandise will arrive Western Europe/Mediterranean +ACo- Orders for Western Europe/Mediterranean are shipped from London, England. 1. Add 1-3 days after you place your order to assume the ship date 2. Add 5-10 business days to the shipping date to estimate when your merchandise will arrive +ACo- Western Europe/Mediterranean Countries Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Gibraltar Greece Greenland Holy See (Vatican City State) Iceland Ireland Italy Luxembourg Monaco Netherlands Norway Portugal Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom International Shipping Excluding U.S.A/Europe ---------------------------------------------------------- If your order is under +ACQ-300 and under maximum weight/size requirements, it may be shipped via DHL World Mail- First Class Airmail. With this option, your order is expedited air express to DHL's international distribution center and will arrive to your address via your local postal service. Shipment should take 10-12 working days. The actual delivery date can vary from country to country depending on customs clearance for your respective country. Additional custom's fees may apply depending on your country's duties. Orders over +ACQ-300 will be sent traceable via DHL Priority Express. +ADw-/pre+AD4APA-/div+AD4-
Old 11-25-2004, 10:19 AM   #326
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Is it unhappy with burned cd's?

Actually my little crap cd player did the same thing...first it hated burned cd's, than any regualr cd I put in it would skip like a broken record, and now it won't even play the radio.

I have to go find a store that's open and buy some coffee in which to put the Irish cream we bought yesterday.
no it won't play any type of cd now. Even one's that I've played in it a zillion times.

Irish cream
Old 11-25-2004, 10:20 AM   #327
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

It was real 12 hours ago!

how do you find it to begin with? U2.com is the same vERtiGo look that it's been for a few months.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:22 AM   #328
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my dad is cleaning the family room and he's blasting his lame music.

*1 WEEK*
Old 11-25-2004, 10:23 AM   #329
Blue Crack Addict

Shari found it somewhere...SHARI!!! Did you take my $40 and run?

It was black and red and looked like HTDAAB, and all the news and features and everything up on the vERTIGo U2.com were there and a few more. We managed to sneak in somehow! I have an invoice and my username and password as a FNCLB member to U2.com, so I'm not worried that it was a scam.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:25 AM   #330
Blue Crack Addict

Okay I have to go find coffee before everything closes!

Desert and an Avril seranade from the Mini-fahs at my house tonight!

PS- Fah, we're expecting a great Avril review just like the REM one!