All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn: I'm going to be so upset with myself for staying up so late tomorrow morning. :mad: and I have no idea what to wear to work either. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:wave: goodnight randooooooom. sweet U2 dreams! :drool:

Kariann said:
Blackmail for what?
For Michael, Celine, and Yanni. :wink: I got her to confess to liking them.

*runs*

:sexywink:

Nice avatar! :hyper:

Last edited:
:macdevil:

And now I must go to sleep so I can complete my evil plan!

:wave:

if you're evil, i won't post bostonzilla or bostonzilla vs. brucezilla in your journal :tsk:

:wink:

:crack: :crazy:

this collector's edition is going to seriously be the death of me....here's the lastest: I just checked my order on bestbuy.com and it says 1 item shipped overnight on 11-22-03. That would be today and that would mean I'll get it tomorrow right?!?!? The tracking number is unvailable to track right now :mad: What if I don't get it tomorrow?!?!?! :scream: I had planned on getting it on Wednesday and just buying the CD during lunch tomorrow. :hmm: maybe I should check the tracking # at work before I go to lunch. :faint: It could be here when I get home and that would save me $ on the extra CD. Yes I know...you think I'm :coocoo: me too. :|

IWasBored said:
if you're evil, i won't post bostonzilla or bostonzilla vs. brucezilla in your journal :tsk:

:wink:
:angel: I'll be good, I promise! :D

23522608.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
just found this pic:drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:
:crack: :crazy:

this collector's edition is going to seriously be the death of me....here's the lastest: I just checked my order on bestbuy.com and it says 1 item shipped overnight on 11-22-03. That would be today and that would mean I'll get it tomorrow right?!?!? The tracking number is unvailable to track right now :mad: What if I don't get it tomorrow?!?!?! :scream: I had planned on getting it on Wednesday and just buying the CD during lunch tomorrow. :hmm: maybe I should check the tracking # at work before I go to lunch. :faint: It could be here when I get home and that would save me $ on the extra CD. Yes I know...you think I'm :coocoo: me too. :|
I don't think you're :coocoo: at all...I am planning on going to Best Buy as soon as my dad moves his car from behind mine and seeing if my brother got any of my messages to have someone put one aside for me.............................

....................or using the fact that he works there to maybe score one early. What's 8 pm the night before the release, really? It's already out in Europe...

As soon as I found out there were only 30 copies per store I got nervous about the whole thing. :crack:

I have a stock day at work. I am going in early, early and then punching out and scampering over to Borders. The problem with that is will I really go back to the store or will I make a break for it and go home to listen.:wink: :hmm:

Schmeg said:
As soon as I found out there were only 30 copies per store I got nervous about the whole thing. :crack:

Gah! Me too! My friend promised to buy me a copy of the collector's edition tomorrow. (I'd go myself but I'm in class while Best Buy opens. :mad: ) She went today during her lunch break to ask an employee if they are going to have 30 copies available tomorrow and he said, "Uh, I don't know. Check our ad." Wow! Thanks for being so helpful, buddy! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom