All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: What the hell??? It sounds like it's picking up alien radio stations!!! :help:

I am destined to never EVER see the first 5 minutes of this Making the Video. :grumpy:

On the other hand, the Gap Southern New England Regional Office sent me a Starbucks gift card! :hyper:

Ok so there is a coupon for 10% off a purchase at a store that I am going to get someones gift at tomorrow. I tore out 2 pages to get the coupon and wondered where the heck is the coupon the pages I just tore out...upon closer inspection it was a half page and I had been tearing out the ones behind it. :reject:

Kariann said:

Set the VCR!!!!
I didn't have time while running out the door this morning and I hate commercials. :madspit: But maybe next time...it's on again soon.

What Pleba thread? There's a few that are kinda :ohmy: but none I'd call :barf:...but I'm tainted by the one I blocked out.

Kariann said:
Ok so there is a coupon for 10% off a purchase at a store that I am going to get someones gift at tomorrow. I tore out 2 pages to get the coupon and wondered where the heck is the coupon the pages I just tore out...upon closer inspection it was a half page and I had been tearing out the ones behind it. :reject:
:laugh: I have done this before...

Schmeg said:

I didn't have time while running out the door this morning and I hate commercials. :madspit: But maybe next time...it's on again soon.

What Pleba thread? There's a few that are kinda :ohmy: but none I'd call :barf:...but I'm tainted by the one I blocked out.

It's on again on 12/2 at 830am on MTV2!

One word...bite...which we are used to seeing in threads.

Kariann said:

It's on again on 12/2 at 830am on MTV2!

One word...bite...which we are used to seeing in threads.
Good to know...thanks!

I see the word bite as an excellent reason to only click on a thread for the laughs, or an excellent reason not to click on a thread because I already know who will be posting what!

My other Vertigo cd shipped today! My collection will soon be complete!

I think I'm hungry...and very cold.

I'm going to :barf: over tomorrow. I hate the last day of the month. Normally the last 2 or 3 days is awful so I expected today to be bad. No one had any answers about deals closing tomorrow so I have no idea what I'm going to walk into in the morning. That's almost worse than last month when I knew I had 14 deals to process in 1 day and that's more than what closes in a week sometimes so that was a huge amount of work. No idea about tomorrow. Normally we don't have to time do our phone verifications with the customers (and we're not expected to either) on the last day of the month but for some reason the only deals I know of that will close tomorrow are all going to require my tracking people down over the phone which eats away at the clock and everything has to be done and turned in by 3:00. I hope I don't get anything unexpected in the mail at the last minute either. I can't wait to get tomorrow overwith...no lunch break and at least an hour of unpaid overtime sitting and waiting to hear if my deals went through or not :mad: But after that I can coast to the weekend when I move :drool:

But for right now I feel like I'm going to pass out over tomorrow. :(

arw9797 said:
I'm going to :barf: over tomorrow. I hate the last day of the month. Normally the last 2 or 3 days is awful so I expected today to be bad. No one had any answers about deals closing tomorrow so I have no idea what I'm going to walk into in the morning. That's almost worse than last month when I knew I had 14 deals to process in 1 day and that's more than what closes in a week sometimes so that was a huge amount of work. No idea about tomorrow. Normally we don't have to time do our phone verifications with the customers (and we're not expected to either) on the last day of the month but for some reason the only deals I know of that will close tomorrow are all going to require my tracking people down over the phone which eats away at the clock and everything has to be done and turned in by 3:00. I hope I don't get anything unexpected in the mail at the last minute either. I can't wait to get tomorrow overwith...no lunch break and at least an hour of unpaid overtime sitting and waiting to hear if my deals went through or not :mad: But after that I can coast to the weekend when I move :drool:

But for right now I feel like I'm going to pass out over tomorrow. :(
:hug: I hope it's not too bad, too.

I am a glutton for punishment and I'm kind of looking forward to the weekend...:shifty:

As for tomorrow, thought, I'm going in an hour early for new flow and I'll probably be staying an hour late if I have to edit the schedule a lot. :huh:

:coocoo:

I feel like I did at school when I had a big test or even a few weeks ago when I had to do that presentation. My stomach is a knot. I'm like this every month end but at least last month I knew what my workload was like for the day. I literally have no clue and that's worse because there's not time to get last minute things signed or last minute phone calls. :sigh: On top of it they didnt' ask us what we wanted for lunch or send out a sign up sheet for someplace that they're ordering from and the person that's in charge of ordering food forgot the last time to order a meatless pizza, then told me to pick off the meat because it's not that big of a deal....I almost hit her. So I had to go to the creepy cafeteria and buy lunch while everyone else had a free lunch :mad: I'll have to remember to pack a lunch in the morning.....

I bringeth you The Boot of 2004......

132085.jpg

Oh yeah I like how it tells you what kind of boot it is on the actual boot...you know just in case you forget you have them on or something.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Boot for The Modern, Abesentminded Soul! I :heart: it!!!

:yikes: The Jim is singing along with Love and Peace Or Else. He's no Bono...and when he sings along with the guitar he's no Edge, either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom