All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok seriously since I typed that last post my nose has become officially stuffed up and I have an honest god cough.

I.....DONT.....WANT......A......COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!

I guess the only interesting aspect to getting the cold would be that I could try the Chloroseptic throat strip thingies that they have now instead of cough drops.

Last edited:
Kariann said:
It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!It's not happening!
X2

NO COLDS! GO AWAY GERMS! :mad:

That should scare 'em off. :evil:

So...:drool:?

*sprays randoooom with lysol* I don't want the "c word", feel free not to share. Finally got rid of the last "c word". It is nice not to be attached to a keenex box-FREEDOM!

So we took the mini fahs to our Union Christmas party for the kids. :ohmy:

They were handing out these noisemakers to all the kids as they came in the door.....OH MY GOD.

I had and still have a terrible headache so we ended up not going to see the Sponge Bob movie tonight. That will have to wait til next weekend.

On the plus side we ordered Chinese food for dinner and it was here in 20 minutes :up: Chicken fried rice, chicken chow mein, beef chop suey, deep fried prawns, lemon chicken, sweet & sour boneless pork, spring rolls and fortune cookies. It was greasy but good :drool:

It snowed yesterday for the first time this season. It was only a little and most of it was more like freezing rain. It was cold enough yesterday so that everything was frozen. There was black ice all over last night :up: Gotta love it :rolleyes:

:mad:

You can't even tell it snowed but the pond out in the backyard is frozen :(

Damn! I hate winter!:mad:

:heart: U2 is blasting in the stereo for the first time. It sounds so much better than in my computer or little CD player. I had to wait for the parents to leave the house so I could use the one in the family room. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I took over 50 pictures of Lily, my sister's cat, last night. I left my camera at her house though :sad:

:cute: she's so cute and so different than my friends cat that tries to attack me all the time :( He scares the crap out of me. :|

What a weird day. No bowling.....I'll discuss that elsewhere later.

I got home about an hour ago and I packed up most of my computer crap that I dont' need for me. Two boxes :eek: I have so much stuff....good thing I bought a computer desk that has tons of storage :shifty:

My room is another story :tsk: What a mess. :|

arw9797 said:
:| well I can see this place was just filled with excitement while I was out. :|
I was asleep for some of the time you were out. Fun fun fun! :dance:

:mad: Not in my store! You'd just have to recognize people for doing a good job! It's fun! :angel:

arw9797 said:
:| well I can see this place was just filled with excitement while I was out. :|

I had to work today :| but I'm not working tomorrow. Why, you ask? Because I am going to have to go the dentist - hopefully. I called and left a message for them to call me when they open. If I chew or drink anything cold....well I just can't talk about.

<needs hug>

Do you think I can find any tylenol 3's in my house - NO I CANNOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom