All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am never drinking again. :|

Dinner was fantastic but my mom's great idea of after dinner liquers killed me. I went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 8:30 in a panic that I was supposed to be at work...but I don't have to be there until 1, thank God!

I wonder if they saved or dumped the huge pot of coffee I made that no one drank...I could use it right now...

I should keep getting ready for work. Why are my jeans so huge today? Even the thighs are baggy! :huh:

Happy Black Friday everyone! :wave: Good luck to anyone working or shopping today! Amanda, if you're bored at work, I'll have PLENTY at my store! :wink:

:| what a waste of a day at work. First I forgot to set my alarm last night because I had a bloody nose right when I was going to get ready for bed and was a little frazzled after that. I used to get them all the time but I went to a dr who fixed that little problem so I'm going to be really pissed if I have to go back and have that done again because it was not a pleasant procedure and I won't get into it now...anyways so I overslept more than normal and got to work a full half hour late. Then it took me 2 hours to organize a file that I had major issues with over the last week. After I did that I had nothing to do at all. Neither did anyone else. There was no one we could call or email because everyone was closed but us. I left for an hour for lunch and then got back and stared at my wall for about another hour and then our boss said we were leaving at 2 instead of 3 :drool: It was so STUPID for us to be there :mad: :mad: :mad:

Work wasnt bad at all today...phones were busy but that was about it. No big issues. I did have scheduling coming to talk to me to get updates on people who had to pick new schedules....that was kind of annoying since he kept sneaking up on me.

Schmeg said:
Shari found it somewhere...SHARI!!! Did you take my $40 and run? :wink:

It was black and red and looked like HTDAAB, and all the news and features and everything up on the vERTIGo U2.com were there and a few more. We managed to sneak in somehow! I have an invoice and my username and password as a FNCLB member to U2.com, so I'm not worried that it was a scam.

I found it in this EYKIW thread.............
http://forum.interference.com/t104264.html
and no:no: I did not take your $40 and run :wink:

My aunt and uncle are coming over to take my parents to lunch tomorrow and my mom is baking chocolate chip cookies for my aunt to take home with her. :drool: My mom is leaving some out for me to take to work tomorrow. :hyper: It smells soooo yummy around here right now.l

Chocolate chip cookies :drool:

I am going to see a play called 'The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe' tonight. I am taking the 2 older mini fahs, I don't think the younger one would sit through it.

I ate a bunch of crap at work today and I think I'm going to explode...but there's an apple pie in the kitchen calling me. :drool::drool::drool: Although chocolate chip cookies would be nice.

I was obsessed with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when I was little, until I became obsessed with the Little House on the Prairie books. Good stuff!

Black Friday was not nearly as scary as it could have been. :|

Nothing short of horrifying by us.
Let's see, had a customer insist that we carried Radko ornaments this year. We don't. People fighting over who was next in line-we had stantions up so I don't know why they fought over this. I just stood there and told them to work it out. Eventually one relented and I moved on with life and rung her up. People fighting over the doorbusters. Another woman insisted the whole dept was 50% off. It wasn't. Marshall Field's Trim dept was-not ours. :crazy: :crack:

I would love to linger in randooom but I really need to sleeeeeeeep. Plus I have to psych myself into going back tomorrow*noooooo don't make me*.
:wave:

We just had a house full of people and my mom insisted upon playing bingo and giving out prizes. :crazy: It was actually a lot of fun and even my grandpa played :cute:

I love this damn CD so much that it hurts to not be around it. I was so tempted to go to Target during my lunch break and buy a mini CD player for my desk. I really should get a radio to break up my day a bit. I was dying to listen to it all day while I was staring at my cubile wall doing nothing :|

:sad: One from 8/22/01 :sad:

Prizes? Anything good?

I should go to bed. :yawn:

Edit:
:sad: And then When Will I See You Again :sad:

:lol: Collective brain moment...We were just stalking people in Who's Online at the same time!

Time for bed...have to be back at work in 9 hours and 20 minutes! :crazy: Happy Black Saturday!

Schmeg said:
:lol: Collective brain moment...We were just stalking people in Who's Online at the same time!

Time for bed...have to be back at work in 9 hours and 20 minutes! :crazy: Happy Black Saturday!

:cute:

Actually when I looked it said you were viewing the main index. I've discovered that generally means you're not here anymore. There's tons of times it says Kariann is viewing the main index but I know she's not online anymore because her buddy thing from aol signs off. :huh: weird.

I should go to bed. Normally I can't turn the blue crack off. Now it's the CD. :drool:

I just checked my bank balance. I forgot I have to pay for rent and other things next week. :| No Ikea for me tomorrow because there's nothing to spend. It's going to be a tough month or two getting used to being dirt poor again :sigh: But it'll be worth it...

And what did Schmeg wake up to this morning? Oh, that's right...Sometimes You Can't Make It followed by Beautiful Day. :heart: It's going to be a good day!!

I can't even begin to tell you how great the play was last night :applaud: My daughters asked if we could go again tonight.

This afternoon we are going to our first Christmas party :| and then maybe tonight the Spongebob Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom